9mm ammo - priced for quick sale!

I have 4 boxes (200 rds) of american eagle 9mm luger 115gr fmj and 100 rds of .38spl +p (50 Reminton, 50 Winchester) available as seen in the picture below. I'm selling because I don't have anything to use these with, and want to use the funds for my AR build. I'm travelling to NC next week for a family trip. Conveniently the upper I'm buying is only about a 10 minute drive from where I'm staying. I'd love to sell these before I go. If I don't, I'll give it to the seller and he'll drop the price accordingly. I'm seeing these on armslist for as much as $1/rd, but I'm not seeing them back on the shelves yet. I'm asking .75/rd. If you take the whole lot, I'll sell for $175. PM if you're interested. Local (Rochester area) only. Because of the timing of the trip, I d on't have time to drive too far to make the deal. 

ammo.jpg

I have 4 boxes (200 rds) of american eagle 9mm luger 115gr fmj and 100 rds of .38spl +p (50 Reminton, 50 Winchester) available as seen in the picture below. I'm selling because I don't have anything to use these with, and want to use the funds for my AR build. I'm travelling to NC next week for a family trip. Conveniently the upper I'm buying is only about a 10 minute drive from where I'm staying. I'd love to sell these before I go. If I don't, I'll give it to the seller and he'll drop the price accordingly. I'm seeing these on armslist for as much as $1/rd, but I'm not seeing them back on the shelves yet. I'm asking .75/rd. If you take the whole lot, I'll sell for $175. PM if you're interested. Local (Rochester area) only. Because of the timing of the trip, I d on't have time to drive too far to make the deal. 
ammo.jpg.7414cf7187b12d7e4b4fbae10fdca504.jpg
Great deal for someone! I use both those rounds, but i am in the 315.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1