Guilty all charges

luberhill

16 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

Antifa and BLM must be SO disappointed....No excuse for new sneakers......

I think cops better start using big fishing nets to arrest people after this . Looks like now you touch them and something happens you going to jail even if its a acendent.   

Edited by phantom
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, blackbeltbill said:

I was 90 % sure this was how it was going to go down.

Nearly 10 minutes with a Knee and full Bodyweight over that Knee on the Side of the Neck on a Cuffed Helpless man..

Yea the guy should have gotten off him as soon as he stoped moving  hard to justify that when its on video . Still think he got over charged 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

All of them should have been charged for criminal behavior...However  if you compare this to the damage  the terrorist groups Antifa and BLM  incurred, it is just a drop in the bucket..

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Half a billion dollars and a police officer killed. Hardly a drop. 

Compared to the damage and death toll  in the rest of the country incurred by Antifa  and BLM, it's like throwing a lawn chair off the Titanic to reduce the weight..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

Compared to the damage and death toll  in the rest of the country incurred by Antifa  and BLM, it's like throwing a lawn chair off the Titanic to reduce the weight..

This simply isn’t true. We’ve already covered this. Trump’s own FBI concluded in their risk assessment report that white supremacy groups pose the greatest threat to the US homeland. You can keep pointing fingers at Antifa and BLM but your terror is misplaced. 

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

It’s a great time to be a good police officer. Chauvins beware

You must  know different cops then I . Everyone here is not being proactive in anyway , just taking radio calls and then ,a slow response , priority one jobs are all backed up .Even FD and EMS is waiting a very long time for PD response, and often asking for State PD or other outside agencies hoping they’ll come into the city .

My God the “ good “ ones aren’t backed by the mayors or city council, and just take abuse from the citizens .

great time lol ,they are demoralized beyond belief can’t  wait to retire , or transfer to the sticks . It’s the worst time ever for most guys . I workout with a number of young cops daily , the just F ing hate it .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

I know of 3 fine officers that put in their  retirement papers.. not willing to put up with the political bull that ties their hands and prevents them from protecting  the people and themselves. One bad cop shouldn't define all police officers .  They all agree nobody has there back why should they put there neck on the line . All will pay for the crimes of the few  for years to come .

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Nomad said:

You must  know different cops then I . Everyone here is not being proactive in anyway , just taking radio calls and then ,a slow response , priority one jobs are all backed up .Even FD and EMS is waiting a very long time for PD response, and often asking for State PD or other outside agencies hoping they’ll come into the city .

My God the “ good “ ones aren’t backed by the mayors or city council, and just take abuse from the citizens .

great time lol ,they are demoralized beyond belief can’t  wait to retire , or transfer to the sticks . It’s the worst time ever for most guys . I workout with a number of young cops daily , the just F ing hate it .

Just Saturday I had this conversation with someone who has 23 years in.

It's his intention to keep his head down for 2 years and retire. There are whole areas that actually have no assigned officer, they are just spot filling in here and there.

He hides the car he brings home now behind a shed, and not in plain view.

Beyond demoralized as an agency.

• Like 3