Guilty all charges

luberhill

24 minutes ago, Shoots100 said:

I really question your mental judgment after reading this post.

You claim Trump is the antichrist when his assessments don't conform to your twisted thoughts, yet have full confidence in Trumps FBI when they do conform ?

Your talking about the same FBI that was investigating Trump for over two years, for Russian collusion ?

And pretty please, can you send me a link to all of the Cities that have been under siege by White supremacists for over a year, or any amount of time ?

I guess the " Peaceful" BLM + ANTIFA terrorist's are protecting Portland from the skin heads, by burning it down so they have nothing to burn when they come there ?

You really can't be that Naïve ?  

https://www.voanews.com/episode/nearly-year-long-racial-justice-protests-continue-portland-4637561

Outstanding post Sir!! 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Shoots100 said:

I really question your mental judgment after reading this post.

You claim Trump is the antichrist when his assessments don't conform to your twisted thoughts, yet have full confidence in Trumps FBI when they do conform ?

Your talking about the same FBI that was investigating Trump for over two years, for Russian collusion ?

And pretty please, can you send me a link to all of the Cities that have been under siege by White supremacists for over a year, or any amount of time ?

I guess the " Peaceful" BLM + ANTIFA terrorist's are protecting Portland from the skin heads, by burning it down so they have nothing to burn when they come there ?

You really can't be that Naïve ?  

https://www.voanews.com/episode/nearly-year-long-racial-justice-protests-continue-portland-4637561

Antichrist?  No, that’s not my diction. More like incompetent buffoon unworthy of the office he held. 

Yet, as hard as Trump tried to politicize the FBI, he largely failed. But as I said, we’ve covered this already. And yes, ‘Biden’s FBI’ reconfirmed the threat of white supremacy. I cited ‘Trump’s FBI’ conclusion to humor the Trumpist sycophants on the board.  

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Antichrist?  No, that’s not my diction. More like incompetent buffoon unworthy of the office he held. 

Yet, as hard as Trump tried to politicize the FBI, he largely failed. But as I said, we’ve covered this already. And yes, ‘Biden’s FBI’ reconfirmed the threat of white supremacy. I cited ‘Trump’s FBI’ conclusion to humor the Trumpist sycophants on the board.  

you have to cut cops a break they have to deal with the  low life's of society everyday and yea every once in while one snaps goes  to far like this guy did but that guy was a criminal with a rap sheet longer then your arm . Its not like he was not breaking the law that day . 

He was a dangerous criminal  resisting arrest using counterfeit money and that was driving on drugs he could have killed someone that day if the cops did not show up.  

This insane defund the cops crap not helpful to anyone . 

Edited by phantom
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Btw that cop if they don't keep him in PC will be dead in a week in jail and it  will not be a fast death the brothers in there will torture him  if they get the chance  He is screwed  .

2 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

I'll give you this, you're very Versatile at ducking questions and redirecting.

No actual confirmed white supremacist threat evidence or examples from either Trump or Biden's FBI, means the insults will be forthcoming.

Don't disappoint us VH, I need a good laugh to start off the day.

To the topic and after seeing all of the evidence, Officer Chauvin got what he deserved.

After seeing all of the evidence of the incident, If anyone thought he wasn't guilty, your just as delusional as VH.

Edited by Shoots100
  • Like 1

So now all of America's low lifes will be encouraged to resist arrest all the time, because idiots in America will defend them when cops are forced to use restraints to get them under control.  Always blame the cops when crap goes bad because some POS resisted arrest.  That worthless moron Floyd would not have died on the street if he had complied, but probably would've been dead a few hours later anyway.  And now his family has $27 million to live on without working, thanks to taxpayers.  This will probably be the estate planning in the hood for crap like Floyd to take care of their families now.  Have the cops kill you so your dependents are taken care of.  And don't tell me these cretins don't want to die.  If they wanted to live they wouldn't be doing deadly drugs all the time.  God help America.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Grouse said:

So now all of America's low lifes will be encouraged to resist arrest all the time, because idiots in America will defend them when cops are forced to use restraints to get them under control.  Always blame the cops when crap goes bad because some POS resisted arrest.  That worthless moron Floyd would not have died on the street if he had complied, but probably would've been dead a few hours later anyway.  And now his family has $27 million to live on without working, thanks to taxpayers.  This will probably be the estate planning in the hood for crap like Floyd to take care of their families now.  Have the cops kill you so your dependents are taken care of.  And don't tell me these cretins don't want to die.  If they wanted to live they wouldn't be doing deadly drugs all the time.  God help America.

That they gave them 27 million is crazy . That guy  was a full time criminal .  Normal people don't get nearly that much in lawsuits . And the time they are going to give that cop probably don't fit the crime.

He is getting life when there are people out of jail like OJ that did much worse . 

Just another episode to drive the wedge deeper in american society . We should start a thread on all the major issues that are splitting up the people of this country . Career politicians count on us to form teams and continue bickering. 

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Just another episode to drive the wedge deeper in american society . We should start a thread on all the major issues that are splitting up the people of this country . Career politicians count on us to form teams and continue bickering. 

I agree completely. It's like folks think that there are points to be had for winning. But nobody wins here. The divide gets deeper - and eventually you can't even shout across it. It's one thing to crack wise on a message board or bust chops with your buddies, but the sh$t is starting to hit the fan. I wish I had an answer. And JK has a great point in that the politicians and media seems to be the only ones who benefit.

• Like 2

Chauvin is getting what he deserves although it probably should have been murder 3...  No reason to keep knee there for 9 minutes. George floyd was a no good piece of garbage and the world is a better place without him... How much you want to bet if you told his parents they have to give the 30 million dollars back cause there son is still alive they would kill him themselves........ 

8 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

And you think Biden I'd a better choice??  Have you looked at his policies??  Have you heard the things he wants to implement for this country??  We are screwed just as bad with Biden in office as we were with Trump

Edited by boo711

A bad cop is a bad cop.   A bad rioter is a bad rioter.   They should all be held accountable.   Neither race nor politics defines what or who is right and wrong.   The fact that some people seem to only view events through these polarizing lenses is the real problem.   

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Please don’t tell me that you think our current potus is competent 

8 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

It sure is nice to not wake up to an incoherent tweet storm from the leader of the free world...

I’ll take that over waking up to a guy who doesn’t even know his own name and has to read prewritten speeches ..

Total failure so far as we all knew he would be... sad

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, luberhill said:

I’ll take that over waking up to a guy who doesn’t even know his own name and has to read prewritten speeches ..

Total failure so far as we all knew he would be... sad

But that isn’t actually true. And all presidents (even Trump) give scripted remarks because messaging matters. 

If you wanted a skilled orator, Buttigieg would’ve been your man but the never Trumpers weren’t ready for a gay president. 

I don't know whether he was guilty or not guilty.  I know what i have seen didn't look good on that video but i don't know all the evidence. That being said, i don't believe he got anything close to a fair trial. Those on the jury were well aware of the fact that if they didn't find him guilty their was going to be major riots and more death all over the nation. They may have even gotten their names released and been putting themselves and their families in danger.  I believe he will easily get an appeal for that reason alone. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

But that isn’t actually true. And all presidents (even Trump) give scripted remarks because messaging matters. 

If you wanted a skilled orator, Buttigieg would’ve been your man but the never Trumpers weren’t ready for a gay president. 

But the difference is , Trump could speak and take unlimited questions on his own !

Biden , no way 

1 hour ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

VH, there no way you can say that Biden’s Public remarks Aren’t scripted to the T; it’s so obvious to all. I agree w you that all Presidents ( and other public officials ) have prepared remarks, but nothing like we’ve seen with President Biden. Now , we all know you despise the former President- you’ve made that abundantly clear on here , which is fine as everyone’s entitled to their opinion. But objectively , if you were to watch ANY of his rallies , press conference , etc. , it was clear that Trump was speaking extemporaneously most of the time. He exuded self assuredness whenever and wherever he spoke ; Biden, In contrast ,Does not , although he used to in the past. 

That is clear 

Edited by Northcountryman

A bad cop is a bad cop.   A bad rioter is a bad rioter.   They should all be held accountable.   Neither race nor politics defines what or who is right and wrong.   The fact that some people seem to only view events through these polarizing lenses is the real problem.   
The only thing on this forum we need to be concerned about viewing through polarizing lenses are trout in a stream!! Or bass on a bed!

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

• Like 2