Guilty all charges

luberhill

1 hour ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

This simply isn’t true. We’ve already covered this. Trump’s own FBI concluded in their risk assessment report that white supremacy groups pose the greatest threat to the US homeland. You can keep pointing fingers at Antifa and BLM but your terror is misplaced. 

Lol crock of bs.

When is  the last time those guys burned down a city ?

Blm and anfifa are threat to civilization it self .

And when that goes everything else goes with it .  

As for bad cops well the bad cop will probably show up to help you before some crack head convict will .

• Like 4

Honestly this is gonna make cops not wanna do there jobs anymore in fear of scrutiny do you think if floyd was white this crap would be happening nope ..floyd wasnt no angel and iam not saying what the cop did to him was right but floyd wasnt a angel eathier I mean let's not forget blm and antifa rioted over the guy cops shot when he attacked them and grabbed there tasers... when does it end because when cops dont do there jobs anymore people are gonna be in for some trouble.. all this case did was prove let's riot and tear shit up and get our way ...but I digress 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, silent death said:

Honestly this is gonna make cops not wanna do there jobs anymore in fear of scrutiny do you think if floyd was white this crap would be happening nope ..floyd wasnt no angel and iam not saying what the cop did to him was right but floyd wasnt a angel eathier I mean let's not forget blm and antifa rioted over the guy cops shot when he attacked them and grabbed there tasers... when does it end because when cops dont do there jobs anymore people are gonna be in for some trouble.. all this case did was prove let's riot and tear shit up and get our way ...but I digress 

Again, the victim doesn’t have to be an angel to justify admonishing a cop for brutally killing him. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, phantom said:

Lol crock of bs.

When is  the last time those guys burned down a city ?

Blm and anfifa are threat to civilization it self .

And when that goes everything else goes with it .  

As for bad cops well the bad cop will probably show up to help you before some crack head convict will .

Those are my options for help? A bad cop or a crack head. Jesus. 

53 minutes ago, Dinsdale said:

Just Saturday I had this conversation with someone who has 23 years in.

It's his intention to keep his head down for 2 years and retire. There are whole areas that actually have no assigned officer, they are just spot filling in here and there.

He hides the car he brings home now behind a shed, and not in plain view.

Beyond demoralized as an agency.

I find this hard to believe

2 minutes ago, greg54 said:

Biden and Maxine Waters weighing in on a verdict while the jury is still deliberating. Politics has no place in justice court.And the Lib fake news and their BS. Disgusting.

If they let Chauvin walk you'd surely be crying about our cities burning tonight. Nothing will make people like you happy.

6 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

If they let Chauvin walk you'd surely be crying about our cities burning tonight. Nothing will make people like you happy.

And cities in this country burn every night. But for people like you they are "peaceful"

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Waterfowler said:

And don’t use meth and fentanyl and commit a crime. All things he chose to do. That knee on his neck did not kill him, albeit wrong for that amount of time 

How do you know? I would assume I was killing someone if I knelt on someones neck for 8 minutes. 

• Like 1

I'm not sure but I thought that I read or heard that at one time Floyd was cuffed and in the back seat of the patrol car.  So my question is - how the hell did he end up on the ground beside the car with Chauvan on his neck with 2 the cops holding him down? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nybuckboy said:

I'm not sure but I thought that I read or heard that at one time Floyd was cuffed and in the back seat of the patrol car.  So my question is - how the hell did he end up on the ground beside the car with Chauvan on his neck with 2 the cops holding him down? 

True , they took him out because he was saying he was claustrophobic ..

Lame ass excuse , the threat was over he should have been driven to jail !

The cop ruined his career , pension and his life and families life 

3 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

This simply isn’t true. We’ve already covered this. Trump’s own FBI concluded in their risk assessment report that white supremacy groups pose the greatest threat to the US homeland. You can keep pointing fingers at Antifa and BLM but your terror is misplaced. 

I really question your mental judgment after reading this post.

You claim Trump is the antichrist when his assessments don't conform to your twisted thoughts, yet have full confidence in Trumps FBI when they do conform ?

Your talking about the same FBI that was investigating Trump for over two years, for Russian collusion ?

And pretty please, can you send me a link to all of the Cities that have been under siege by White supremacists for over a year, or any amount of time ?

I guess the " Peaceful" BLM + ANTIFA terrorist's are protecting Portland from the skin heads, by burning it down so they have nothing to burn when they come there ?

You really can't be that Naïve ?  

https://www.voanews.com/episode/nearly-year-long-racial-justice-protests-continue-portland-4637561

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

It’s a great time to be a good police officer. Chauvins beware

I respectfully disagree . There will be a lot of misplaced anger - as there always is- directed towards all cops ; actually there already had been, all over the country . Ostensibly , people don’t know good from bad so they stereotype all as the same . Beware ALL law enforcement members ; not a good to do what you do. 

• Like 1