Biggest buck of the 2020 Season

WNY Bowhunter

2 hours ago, WNY Bowhunter said:

Forms from Ohio Taxidermy Supply are my go to and what I use for the majority of my mounts. I also like Matuska forms as well.

I bet Joe Coombs forms will end up being your favorite when the season is over! Ha.

I do want to do another Revolution form at some point. The curious alert I have is a really nice pose.

Edited by phade

17 minutes ago, phade said:

I bet Joe Coombs forms will end up being your favorite when the season is over! Ha.

I do want to do another Revolution form at some point. The curious alert I have is a really nice pose.

I went the Revolution route for my own buck from this past season. The form was $90 for the wall pedestal and an additional $60 to ship a single form which is absolutely ridiculous!!!

3 hours ago, WNY Bowhunter said:

I went the Revolution route for my own buck from this past season. The form was $90 for the wall pedestal and an additional $60 to ship a single form which is absolutely ridiculous!!!

Shipping is insane right now. My shipping costs are up around 20% since the start of the year. 

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, dbHunterNY said:

awesome buck. i know daylight is the best light but jesus jason your work is clean. good to see 518BowSlayer asking some questions. if any of your skills rub off on another taxidermist it can only be a good thing.

I'll be adding another very pretty forum member mount to that other thread soon...

• Like 2