A Mathews upgrade

Otto

2 hours ago, LET EM GROW said:

Get yourself the mathews quiver to go with it. you wont be dissappointed. Nice setup! I lve my HHA shoot it and get used to it, and remember to check it before drawing back on a real life target.. I like to leave mine at 25yrd mark.  Best of luck!

The one I want is only sold at local dealers, not on their website.  So I have to go in to a local dealer to buy it.  

• Like 1

On 4/23/2021 at 9:00 AM, The_Real_TCIII said:

For me it was always the grip, but I admittedly havent shot one in over ten years

i hated the wood grips. seemed like then went from round and bulky to a weird ridge in the center. they had an aftermarket upgrade one that was more like what you see today and maybe polymer at one time. even my other wood gripped bows had a more flat face and feel for consistency.

• Like 1

As a fellow left handed, I am.happy.for you I've only.owned 4 compound bows in my life, I've kept the last two, a mathers mq32 and my.current drenalin.   Hard to try one to upgrade though I havent seen any major.technology change.that warrants a new one

To be honest, I love my Drenalin! I had no plans to replace it.  I actually am trying to go more traditional with a recurve, but I am a long way away from taking that into the woods on a live target.   But, I did want to have a backup bow, just in case, and my cousin gave me a dam good deal on it.   (Not as good a deal at the one I got from @The_Real_TCIII ) but a fully outfitted and ready to shoot rig, it was just too hard for me to pass up! 

18 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Every man needs at least two bows!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Now I’ve got 2 compounds and 2 recurves.  Three years ago I had zero!   Trying to fit a lifetime of outdoor pursuits into a 15 year time span is a lot of work! 

• Like 2