Who's not getting the shot?

nybuckboy

Nope , approved for emergency use only?  What's the emergency,  we now know what drug cocktail to give to relieve symptoms . Indemnity for manufacturers,  not tested for more than a few months,  unknown side effects , doesnt stop you from getting it or transmitting it to others.. I really dont understand how it's a vaccine when that is supose to make you immune ... at best it.may possibly lessen your symptoms if you get covid...  

Turn on the tv and see all the join. Our lawsuit on drugs that were tested for year before they were approved by fda...  and covid virus is also responsible for common cold among sars and a bunch of other illnesses..they havent cured the common cold in hundreds of years but they can cure this in less than 6.months ???

Hard pass...

• Like 1

Not happening here.fiance and her daughter arent either.know alot of people who have gotten it with no probs,some with sore arm,some full flu like symptoms.guy at work was talkin to me n his mom had blood clot and friend of family passed away a day or two later after getting shot(no known pre existing health probs).no thanks

HARD pass here too!

17 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

Unless work mandates it I would rather take an elephants dink in my dry brown eye than get the shot!

My girlfriends an RN and she’s also not getting it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, that a vision I wish I never had to see. 

27 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

Unless work mandates it I would rather take an elephants dink in my dry brown eye than get the shot!

My girlfriends an RN and she’s also not getting it.

Well if work mandates it at least you can then sue work for any side effects in the future as you cant sue manufacturers . That why county will back off Bill's and Sabres mandate for county buildings.. they would go broke if 1 person has any side effect the lawsuit would be millions , and more and possibly a death??? Crazy

Don't  know  I had covid19 and survived it so what is the point now ?

But if its needed to travel or something I will take it  for sure   I mean I have had  half  dozen family members  that took it and said they had no problems  so I guess its relatively safe . But so is my  n95 mask  

I could easily hold out until heard  amunity kicks in :)

Edited by phantom

Well if work mandates it at least you can then sue work for any side effects in the future as you cant sue manufacturers . That why county will back off Bill's and Sabres mandate for county buildings.. they would go broke if 1 person has any side effect the lawsuit would be millions , and more and possibly a death??? Crazy

If work mandates it for you to work there and you decide to get the shot to stay employed by that company. and you have issues, how can you sue? You do not need to stay employed by them. If you chose to follow their protocol (and that includes the shot) YOU are still choosing. Not a lawyer but not sure I agree with your logic.

The manager at the club where I run my summer camp just informed that all employees need to be vaccinated (or get weekly PCR test)....most of my counselors are 16-20...gonna be interesting to see how they respond.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crappyice said:

If work mandates it for you to work there and you decide to get the shot to stay employed by that company. and you have issues, how can you sue? You do not need to stay employed by them. If you chose to follow their protocol (and that includes the shot) YOU are still choosing. Not a lawyer but not sure I agree with your logic.

The manager at the club where I run my summer camp just informed that all employees need to be vaccinated (or get weekly PCR test)....most of my counselors are 16-20...gonna be interesting to see how they respond.

Well he’s not a young man ,and at the top of the wage and benefits scale ,there’s zero chance he could start over anywhere near where he is today . It would seem  like a case of duress .

It’s been over a year without getting it and I have not changed my life one bit...Cept mask when bitched at from a store.   So I will hold hold out yet.                                         I do believe it works for the older folks and those with health issues as the low numbers show. As I said from day 1. Treat the older and sick and the rest of the world carries on with normal life with no mask or no shut downs. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, crappyice said:

You were employed there before and shot is mandated then you have tight to sue, compensation for loss of work . And if you did get shot ( fear of losing your job,) hell jurys award millions for spilling coffee on yourself ( I know that award was reduced) .. belive me you can sue. 

If you go to hire there and demand you have it and you dont want it ,them its discrimination. Sue again.. health issues is all you need to state,or you plan on getting pregnant. Further you could just tell them.you are vaccinated,  enough card have been issued to make good forgeries , hand written signed and not.in computer unless you gave permission to. Not sure they can demand medical records either. To check. 

No side effects whatsoever from Phizer shot #1 for me. I am looking forward to #2 in a couple weeks.   Heck, I would let that pretty nurse give me a shot twice a day, if there was even a slight chance that it might help someone.  

I think you folks who are scared to get the shot are wusses.  

28 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

No side effects whatsoever from Phizer shot #1 for me. I am looking forward to #2 in a couple weeks.   Heck, I would let that pretty nurse give me a shot twice a day, if there was even a slight chance that it might help someone.  

I think you folks who are scared to get the shot are wusses.  

Not scared at all. Also not scared of the China virus.  I'm thinking those that are scared of this are wusses.

• Like 2

We're not scared of needles.  We're wary of an unproven chemical cocktail the government is pushing hard for us to get.  I for one, am well aware the government is NOT my friend, so anything it pushes so hard on people makes me wary.  Especially when there have been serious side effects and who knows if we are hearing about all that has happened to people who got the shot.

• Like 2