Who's not getting the shot?

nybuckboy

You sure that's what you meant to type ?  Where did you ever hear of me supporting abortion ?  I am simply estatic that Trump got to seat 3 anti-abortion Supreme court justices.
Would you be willing to accept a ban on abortion in exchange for a guarantee of your 2nd amendment rights ?  If so, It is pretty clear what party should get your vote next time.

You have a vaccine in you that was tested during development on aborted fetal cells. That’s supporting abortion in my book!

Hell no I’m not willing to give up woman’s rights for my rights. That would be extremely hypocritical, my rights are not worth more than anyone else’s!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

This is the thread where the uneducated, simple, downright idiots come out to play. I mean crap one guy is taking about getting railed by elephants which we all know already happened to him at his job at least twice

That’s a pretty racist comment!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chef said:

This is the thread where the uneducated, simple, downright idiots come out to play. I mean crap one guy is taking about getting railed by elephants which we all know already happened to him at his job at least twice

What’s not said enough is if fat people such as yourself were healthy and had a strong immune system, wouldn’t need the experimental vaccine. 

Since we are just speaking our minds here..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, Waterfowler said:

What’s not said enough is if fat people such as yourself were healthy and had a strong immune system, wouldn’t need the experimental vaccine. 

Since we are just speaking our minds here..

Tell that to my cousin who passed at 41 from covid while being completely healthy. This effects everyone differently and you never know what's going to happen to you if you catch it. 

• Like 1

I’m holding off for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I got it. Couldn't care less who doesn't want to get it, I can respect all reasons. What I don't appreciate is being labeled a sheep, a sucker, or even worse for wanting the shot. I've spoken to extremely intelligent medical professionals that I consider close friends and all have taken it without a single concern and that was good enough for me. I'm not worried about the virus killing me but I know people my age that were sicker than they've ever been in their lives and I got the vaccine to avoid that. Same reason Ill get a flu shot most years.

• Like 9

1 minute ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I got it. Couldn't care less who doesn't want to get it, I can respect all reasons. What I don't appreciate is being labeled a sheep, a sucker, or even worse for wanting the shot. I've spoken to extremely intelligent medical professionals that I consider close friends and all have taken it without a single concern and that was good enough for me. I'm not worried about the virus killing me but I know people my age that were sicker than they've ever been in their lives and I got the vaccine to avoid that. Same reason Ill get a flu shot most years.

I go with this. I get the flu shot every year because I just don't have time in my life to being down for a week or longer preventing me from doing the things I love now that I'm retired. Couldn't imagine getting Covid and not being able to Turkey hunt because I'm coughing my lungs up in my blind or getting winded walking hills. I'm going on 65 and time is suddenly becoming much more valuable to me

• Like 1

That’s a pretty racist comment!

Why there are penalty of BiG swinging white guys in prison and I don’t think I’ve ever heard of any minority being called elephants in a derogatory way.... I think your racist mind interpreted it that way

1 hour ago, blackbeltbill said:

I have to agree with BuckMaster on what is written  above. 

Wolc- you tend to post with a Holier the Thou Theme. It gets tiring.

Calling members Wusses puts you in a no win situation. 

Meanwhile, I  might get my shot in June or so. We will see.

In my book, all those who fear anything besides God, are wusses.  I could care less what anyone else thinks of that.  He has the final say over all things. 

I am glad to hear that you have not ruled out taking the shot.  This really isn't a political thing, since the vaccines were developed under Trump (who took the shots himself even though he had Covid)and are being pushed by Biden (who also took them).

Edited by wolc123

I would never call you such things. I hung out with 3 vaccinated guys last night!

Why there are penalty of BiG swinging white guys in prison and I don’t think I’ve ever heard of any minority being called elephants in a derogatory way.... I think your racist mind interpreted it that way

Prison population is about 10% white, you were referencing an elephant cock of color. You’re obviously a racist.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, blackbeltbill said:

There you go again... The Guy who fears Spring Biting insects. 

Your 1st sentence makes no sense and is a Lie..

There are a few here who come to your defence and that is next on me..

I never said that I wasn't a wuss Bill.  Besides biting insects, I am also scared of heights.  "Uncomfortable" might be a better choice of words in both cases.

The good news is, no matter how scared or uncomfortable you are about anything, there is still hope for you.

3 minutes ago, blackbeltbill said:

And your last paragraph  ties right in to the Soon coming Pre Tribulation  Rapture .

This ain't the first time I heard you mention "soon coming".   The fact of the matter, as it is written, is that no one knows the time or the place.  

Edited by wolc123

I'm 2+ weeks deep after 2 Pfizer shots. No side effects other than mildly sore arm and tired the next day for the 2nd shot. A very large portion of my extended and all of my immediate family has gotten Pfizer. I'd be willing to bet a lot of money most people do more shit to risk their health compared to taking the vaccine. Heard some pretty crazy conspiracy theories too from microchips to testing biowarfare. That said idc if you do or don't get one. Certainly not feeling obligated to talk people into taking it. Aside from your major ones I don't take others like flu shot at all.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Prison population is about 10% white, you were referencing an elephant cock of color. You’re obviously a racist.

I was not you take it how you want. And the fact that our prisons are 10% white shoes the racial imbalance and injustices in our country

• Haha 2

Half of the country isn't wearing masks. NY doesn't want to go there yet but wants as many vaccinated as possible...then make it so you don't need a mask if your vaccinated and let's move on.  The biggest thing that makes me want to move out of NY is that I have to wear a mask and when is it going to be lifted?  

I say once the vaccine is available to everyone for 30 days ditch the masks and the ones that chose not to get it take their own risk and let's go back to normal

Edited by Robhuntandfish
  • Like 5