Who's not getting the shot?

nybuckboy

1 hour ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Here we have elementary school classes being held outside on a beautiful spring day. All kids and teacher wearing masks. We are out of our flipping minds.21363591be741059153c96840c9fb33b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dude.  Its crazy town.  We have one sect that refuses to do anything because “thats my damn right” and we have another group double masking in their cars alone.  I haven’t given up totally yet, but we are getting there. 

2 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Here we have elementary school classes being held outside on a beautiful spring day. All kids and teacher wearing masks. We are out of our flipping minds.21363591be741059153c96840c9fb33b.jpg

Ha, I’ve been attending , “ off the books “ parties of over 100 guys eating, drinking , smoking cigars, for months now . No masks, no distancing , nobody getting sick .

Ok the last one one guy wore a mask , but he’s a vegan ,who came by skateboard, so , ya ......

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

Yes.  Everyone who took the vaccine shot should take it up the butt.  Awesome input. 

Sarcasm is obviously wasted on you.  America has been taking this entire scam-demic up the butt for over a year now, as well as every other totalitarian edict leftists have forced upon us.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Grouse said:

They should be taking them up the azz.  Seems like what is happening anyway.

This statement is the equivalent of the photo of the schoolkids outside masked, just on the other end of the spectrum.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

de9e5864ddb46c3d173ddecf442727cd.jpg

No masks at Lowe’s today. Feels good to be alive

who gets a shopping cart for bricks?  

And yes very good to see! I think she is just showing off for the rich guy with the lumber cart.  That cart is worth like 4K.  

Edited by Robhuntandfish

who gets a shopping cart for bricks?  
And yes very good to see! I think she is just showing off for the rich guy with the lumber cart.  That cart is worth like 4K.  

That’s what she chose to load them in. I pre ordered to save time and it defeated the purpose

My wife and I got our 2nd dose of the Pfizer vaccine at Walgreens today.   They must have be slow, because they moved out appointments up a week.   So far so good, just as painless as the first shot was and no side effects whatsoever.  I have had about enough of the masks.   I have only ever pulled it up over my nose if someone specifically asks me to or if posted signs indicate that it must be worn over your nose and mouth.  Fortunately, the signs at the only store I visit regularly say only: "no mask no entry".   

Now that I got the completed vaccine card, I guess I am free to fly to Europe, go on a cruise, or a hockey game if I want.  Hopefully, it wont be too much longer until that card lets one do away with the mask entirely.   

• Haha 1

WHO is out of their minds? We teachers have no choice but to do what we are told and follow protocol. Unfortunately that is still the protocol- pointless as I may think I still don’t have a choice. Please keep the teacher bashing to tenure, 8:00-3:00, and summers off ...not directed at TCIII specifically but he will do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk