Mum Who Takes Two-Year-Old Daughter Hunting Hits Back At Trolls

Grouse

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/14/2021 at 4:50 AM, Gobbler Chaser said:

I must be missing something. Why would anyone want a two year old along on a hunt. No thanks

You are missing something, it’s called being a parent and being willing to sacrifice your own time just for them to be there. I bet there were awesome moments when the kid saw things for the first time. It’s all worth it 
When my kids were little, 2 years old I’d drag them in a jet sled checking traps, carry them on my back running dogs. Same as taking them fishing. It’s not about us and I’m sure she wasn’t planning on it being her best chance scenario but our kids won’t remember anything but the time we spent with them. God bless her for even trying. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Foggy Mountain said:

You are missing something, it’s called being a parent and being willing to sacrifice your own time just for them to be there. I bet there were awesome moments when the kid saw things for the first time. It’s all worth it 
When my kids were little, 2 years old I’d drag them in a jet sled checking traps, carry them on my back running dogs. Same as taking them fishing. It’s not about us and I’m sure she wasn’t planning on it being her best chance scenario but our kids won’t remember anything but the time we spent with them. God bless her for even trying. 

Never missed a thing. My son was in treestands and blinds with me at age ten. Having a  2yr old toddler along on a hunt, I'll pass

On 8/14/2021 at 4:50 AM, Gobbler Chaser said:

I must be missing something. Why would anyone want a two year old along on a hunt. No thanks

I take my 3 year old grandson out hunting with me. Great time. He helps papa with cleaning trails, setting stands, hanging deer, processing,  everything. 

You definitely missed out

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Never missed a thing. My son was in treestands and blinds with me at age ten. Having a  2yr old toddler along on a hunt, I'll pass

That’s you but you can’t fault her or anyone else for putting family before personal interests or including them in it. I’m personally incredulous anyone would wait ten years, not judging you btw so understand, just a different way of viewing things

• Like 1