Pick it up!

bigpaul

Great time of the year to get outside and and walk the roads and pick up garbage. I filled a 13 gallon bag with cans just walking within 1/2 mile from home. Coors Light 16oz was the winner. I live on a one lane dirt road. The first year I did it I filled two 55 gallon bags. Now it's just basic maintenance. I just rode the tractor around the field and picked up all the loose bailing wrap also. 

• Like 9

Good deal. Where I jog there is a wooded area that people throw beer cans from their cars. Natural Ice is the winner by me! It's just amazing how much litter is out there. Up at my camp there is a stretch of road that people dump crap. Had a whole bag of used diapers on the road...that was gross. 

Friend has some property on a seasonal road. I buried at least 50 (more than a single pickup load) coyotes 2 weekends ago that someone had dumped on his property.

Strange, that they skinned a few but most were not. It was one time that I was thankfully that I do not have a sense of smell.

This is the reason even if plastic were banned today it would continue to accumulate in the ocean for next 150 years washing down ditches to creeks to rivers ... adding a giant solar cover to super heat the oceans and change air and water current effecting the weather and climate.