Gun Buck Euro Is Home

The_Real_TCIII

40 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

It looks good but it's a little stinky. All tips will be considered and appreciated. bc45d86a04204e74dd10a136b9a318b3.jpg3d4d6155a3164b7abca2d0f370c93821.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If it's a bleach smell you can wipe it down with white vinegar and rinse. It looks good!!

20 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

2.5 all day

17 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

You think? I thought 3.5 based on appearance/weight/bases

Beyond 1.5 is a guess using tooth ware depending on what he was eating. Maybe @Lawdwaz or @The Jerkmancan get you a referral coupon for deerage.com

16 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Hell if I know. Lol

What'd the beast weigh?

Lets see a view from above on the pearly whites.  Maybe a “eggspurt” will chime in?!?!?

There's things you'd see to put it at possibly 3.5 yrs old if you included a pic from the top too. If it's 3.5 youd have the the following.... Dentine width on 4th tooth back should be as wide and likely wider then thickness of enamel and 5th tooth shouldn't be blatantly obvious its not as wide. Progression of wear is the idea. Not like you're getting out calipers and what you're comparing is small. Also back side of the last lingual crest or mountain peak on the last tooth should have dentine showing with dentine line going up one side over the peak and then down the backside all the way. Last cusp looks not that worn but at 3.5 it'd have at least a Cresent moon shape of dentine showing and pretty flat with no raised point to it. 2.5 can have a little bit of a Cresent shape starting to appear but not as pronounced. Maybe that's clear as mud. Virtual learning is always harder than in person instruction.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Hell if I know. Lol
What'd the beast weigh?
Lets see a view from above on the pearly whites.  Maybe a “eggspurt” will chime in?!?!?
You have better dirt out there but here in NE NY we've sent bucks in lab to verify age and 2.5 yr olds have ranged from 120 to 178 lbs taken early regular season.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1