Can TV get any worse??

Robhuntandfish

18 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

We are now watching shows about people doing laundry.  Is there any wonder why other countries hate us? 

I saw a show "obese and pregnant" advertised as well the other day. WTF. 

I think all I watch these days is the outdoor channel and the food Network. 

You and me both. Its all total garbage. Even food network is strictly fruits and nuts these days. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 2012_taco said:

As long as we're on the subject... I can't stand that every tv show and commercial now has to have some form of mixed couple or same sex marriage. Why do they feel the need to jam this stuff in our faces? 

Because if they didn't, the manufacturer would be targeted as racist. 

37 minutes ago, grampy said:

As TV gets worse, I just watch less. Outside of Yankee games, I don't even turn it on anymore. And the way the Yankees are playing lately, may as well just skip the tube entirely. 

Down with Sanchez!!!

Knicks are finally respectable tho thanks to our coach!

Edited by diplomat019
  • Like 1

Nothing worse than turning on that garbage that passes for news . It's nothing  more than op ed  stories  of the left.  Loser holt has gotten so bad about reporting opinions he can't even do it with out smirking.  

On a high note .. my friend the lawyer  loves it ... reporters have taken the bottom of the trust list moving lawyers up a notch

35 minutes ago, mowin said:

Swat. fBI. Chicago fire, med, PD. 911, original and Lone star.  Few others.

What channel are those shows on lol?   Idk if i ever heard of them.  

ok. Here is your new lineup sans woke crap.  Maybe a little woke crap but not enough to piss me off.   Msg for the knicks. Yes for the yanks. The office on comedy central (i hate trevor noah tho). Sportsmans channel for rinella.  Food network for DDD.  Only fans for.....only the fans.  

1 hour ago, LET EM GROW said:

I ditched tv years ago. I watch Youtube and the occassional movie from apps.. Much much better!

YouTube is definitely better than TV programming! I watched Jeremiah Johnson again, over the weekend!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, grampy said:

YouTube is definitely better than TV programming! I watched Jeremiah Johnson again, over the weekend!

21 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

My wife and I watched that a few weekends ago. She never saw it (didn't even really know about, and I had never watched the whole thing in one sitting before, just pieces of it. Solid movie! 

Def a good one. How bout mountain men with Charleston Heston and Brian Keith.  Love that movie. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

What channel are those shows on lol?   Idk if i ever heard of them.  

ok. Here is your new lineup sans woke crap.  Maybe a little woke crap but not enough to piss me off.   Msg for the knicks. Yes for the yanks. The office on comedy central (i hate trevor noah tho). Sportsmans channel for rinella.  Food network for DDD.  Only fans for.....only the fans.  

Major networks.  ABC, NBC, CBS

26 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

My wife and I watched that a few weekends ago. She never saw it (didn't even really know about, and I had never watched the whole thing in one sitting before, just pieces of it. Solid movie!

The Indians (as well as the trappers) called him "Liver Eating Johnson".

LIVER EATING JOHNSON

53 minutes ago, grampy said:

He was known as "Liver Eating Johnson".

LIVER EATING JOHNSON

• Like 1