Can TV get any worse??

Robhuntandfish

Let’s see, I watch , the original Star Trek , Antique Roadshow , The St. Louis Cardinals,and lately that old show Emergency , which oddly enough is the most realistic FF show/ movie ever made by far . Oh and the Wheel and Jeopardy because I’m old , and therefore a requirement.

4 hours ago, 2012_taco said:

As long as we're on the subject... I can't stand that every tv show and commercial now has to have some form of mixed couple or same sex marriage. Why do they feel the need to jam this stuff in our faces? 

Out of curiosity, what is being "shoved in your face" by showing a mixed couple ?

5 hours ago, 2012_taco said:

As long as we're on the subject... I can't stand that every tv show and commercial now has to have some form of mixed couple or same sex marriage. Why do they feel the need to jam this stuff in our faces? 

That asteroid striking this planet idea somehow may have merit...Just kiddin'. Looking forward to some Trump revenge tour in 2022. 

Out of curiosity, what is being "shoved in your face" by showing a mixed couple ?

every couple now shown is interracial or same sex. I have no issue with those couples but do they (whoever they are) have issue with heterosexual white relationships?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk