I can't watch this .

Yeah, the tendency of the last two administrations to force their will down the peoples' throats is concerning. What's the old saying about, "a respected enemy"? I think that having two sides to any argument is essential to a fair outcome. And nobody should feel like they won, that's the point: compromise and overall consensus. Let the pundits scream from the extremes, but don't cave in to their demands. The silent middle needs to be heard.

I don't care which side is doing it, this approach is furthering the divide. It's become so easy in today's climate to simply ignore folks you don't agree with, and now to override their opinion. And then to call for unity? At least tell it like it is. A power grab, because that's how all of politics today rolls.

• Like 2

Senator Kennedy says it so honestly.

JUST IN: John Kennedy Mocks Biden Minutes After POTUS Address To Joint Session Of Congress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1RXan1013I

I was amazed that President Biden could talk for an hour considering he has asthma that disqualified him from military service during the Vietnam War.  Miracles must follow Biden around.  Biden was deferred from the draft during college where he played sports.  Then when his deferments ran out, he had asthma! 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ADK Native said:

JUST IN: John Kennedy Mocks Biden Minutes After POTUS Address To Joint Session Of Congress

I was amazed that President Biden could talk for an hour considering he has asthma that disqualified him from military service during the Vietnam War.  Miracles must follow Biden around.  Biden was deferred from the draft during college where he played sports.  Then when his deferments ran out, he had asthma! 

They obviously drugged  him with something .

21 hours ago, ADK Native said:

When did deferments start to bother you guys?  Recently, i'm guessing?

• Like 1

On 4/30/2021 at 7:36 AM, virgil said:

When did deferments start to bother you guys? 

Legitimate and honest deferments do not "bother" me. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/09/16/fact-check-biden-received-multiple-draft-deferments-vietnam/5809482002/

I had a deferment so I could not get drafted.  I enlisted and went on active duty!

On 4/30/2021 at 7:36 AM, virgil said:

Recently, i'm guessing?

I have no respect for any frauds who dodged the draft.  I have no respect for those who demean the military service of others when they never served.  “Recently” we witnessed the criticism from some who belittled former Vice-President Dan Quayle’s military service in the US Army Reserve and that of former President George W. Bush’s service in the Texas National Guard.  Those vile and disgusting critics need a REAL military history lesson in the value of the National Guard and Reserve forces.  Many women and men have, are and will serve honorably in those forces.  Some have died, suffered physical and/or mental injury and all have had to sacrifice their civilian lives to go active duty.  What part of that do those vile and disgusting critics NOT understand?  

For those who did not serve fine, but I do not want to hear excuses from them or how "my son served" or "my grandfather served with Patton's Army" and their other latrine lawyer advice.  I say Lima Charlie, I do not care and trust me, plenty of my sisters and brothers will back me up.

• Like 1