A few 2021 trail cam pics

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2021 at 7:56 AM, phade said:

My second lest favorite time of year to run cams. Vegetation ends up being a common problem lol. I'll be cleaning up a few spots this weekend.

i know what you mean. when vegetation gets unruly sometimes you've got to use a 90HP weed eater. lol

I__00019.JPG

• Like 1

Mostly fields and grass or is there a summer delicacy that they pursue? 

I guess it depends on the property. If hardwoods, it’ll be acorns towards the end of summer for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Nytracker said:

Dont think reveal does allow that ... I might have to drive up if I don't get any pictures this afternoon. :threaten:

Just let it go and see if the cam updates. It updates once a day and can be seen in the Camera Details part of the app. Look to see what time it updated status. It’ll check in around that same time. If it goes an hour beyond, then the bear had a snack.

Edited by phade

Couldn't stand the wait... grabbed my version  of bear spray and drove up .

20210705_171208.thumb.jpg.5497be5badd6a507c5d72755ab2062dd.jpg Camera was moved around the tree and the cable end of the python lock was chewed. Camera was ok . Repositioned camera and its working. Have no clue what caused  the white picture unless he covered it so completely that it went into night mode.