Karen's a racist bigot

I usually don't post in the political forum here and am rarely at a loss for words but this morning, after watching this video, I was dumbfounded. My only thought was she should have been detained for not having her driver's license on her person and tossed in a holding cell with some MS13 gangbangers.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/video-shows-driver-calling-officer-a-murderer-in-racist-attack-during-traffic-stop-youll-never-be-white

Edited by Enigma

And that wench claims she is a teacher ?  Wonder what she says to any of her Hispanic or Mexican students since LA is full of illegals going to their school system.  She is not white either. Hard to tell but she appears to be African American. The Libs have done huge damage to this country the last 4 years. And Counting ! Thats the scary part. They have brainwashed an entire generation.  And " teachers " like that from 1st grade right through the college system are responsible for it. 

• Like 2

Figures, just look at all the anti Asian incidents happening in the city currently - are any of them white perps? None that I’ve seen - all black males , mostly in their 20s - 30s . Media won’t talk about that , though ( well , except FOX) , cuz It doesn’t fit the racist white people narrative . 

• Like 1

I’ve always said all body cam video should be available for all to view 24/7 .

That was nothing unusual , typical is more like it .

Seattle hired a bunch of “ new cops” in tune with what the city wants for a kinder gentler police force , most quit after a short time .

Nomad cant agree with 24/7 as at times u have real victims of a serious crime that should not have to share there lives with the world but i do think that more incidents like this should be released as they are daily rants that the police put up with, I can say this from real life experience this was not out of the ordinary to deal with this at least once a week

• Like 1