Newbie needs help selecting solar trail camera

I am looking for a camera to use for security in a remote area observing heavy equipment.  I will be a state away so going back to the camera is not feasible.  I do have WIFI about 100 feet away inside a house but prefer cellular.  These are the features I need: 

*Prefer detachable solar panel to locate towards better sun access

*Stealth as people will be around 100+ feet away.  I would not want lights flashing, etc to be noticed so camera is stolen.

*Audio is not important

*Program and run 100% from an app.

*Live video feed along with normal pictures sent to app

*Waterproof

I have looked at the Spypoint Link Micro S, but this does not have video feed.  Suggestions will be greatly appreciated. 

Spartan is a much better option compared to Arlo/Relink, etc. They (Arlo/Reolink) are built for much closer sensing and FOV. The sensor is about 10 degree wider than FOV. It's massive. Sensor is also only effective 33 ft.

If you're talking wifi, then you can certainly have more flexibility and be up close, but the Spartan is proven at this point.

One of the things that one must always figure out is - if the Arlo and Reolink was THAT good, they'd be much more popular in the market for hunters and even security. The market loves high performing cheap products. Arlo and Reolink are barely mentioned. Spartan is a premium and people still tout it. Because it's a proven platform.

I've sold alot of units and rarely have customer issues with Go Lives. Honestly, I had one set-up Q, once, in the past five months. 

Trying to watch high dollar equipment? Go with proven.

Edited by phade

I have had great luck with this setup.

https://exodusoutdoorgear.com/collections/cameras/products/render-and-sp18-bundle?variant=33427896696918

With the solar panel and lithium ion batteries, even with our harsh winters I can get 8 months of life out of the camera. The Scouttek app that it runs on is very easy to use, and customer service is top notch.

The camera comes with a 5 year warranty against theft & vandalism. Last year I had to use the warranty on 2 cameras that were destroyed by bears, and the process was completely pain free and quick.