What is your favorite place to travel to?

Bionic

St Simon's Island and Jekyll Island in coastal Georgia. I went for a month from March to April looking at real estate. Headed back for Memorial Day weekend if I find a house to buy. Great food, drinks, fishing and beach time. Jekyll has a better beach. I also usually go to the outer banks every year too. Salt Life!

On 5/18/2021 at 8:07 AM, turkeyfeathers said:

Going to Nashville in august. Was told bourbon trail and mammoth caves a must do along the way. 

Was in Lexington area last week..   Bourbon trail is an absolute must...   Bring lots of $$$

• Like 1

On 5/12/2021 at 10:44 AM, GreeneHunter said:

Been to the Mayan Pyramids  in Mexico and did a cruise to Alaska , being retired Military we can go stay at any Military base on the cheap and will probably head out to Anchorage AF Base next year and rent a car and just drive wherever in the state !

There is also a military resort in Seward that serves active duty, retired and service connected veterans etc.  A great jumping off point for saltwater fishing.  About an hour from the upper Kenai and 2 from the middle Kenai for freshwater trout and salmon fishing.  Feel free to pm me if I can be assistance- we go to Ak pretty much every year

I think you will find some of the smaller/craft distilleries give you an added perspective and often times the owner/distiller is giving the tour..   really fun...  some of them also distill vodka, rum, moonshine, etc....   had to cleanse the kidneys when I got back..   lol

• Like 2