New pickup thoughts?

First-light

5 minutes ago, luberhill said:

I am very civil …sometimes tire of having to explain things fifty times though ..

Could have sworn I already “ elaborated” on it before :)

Could you explain “just one more time if I happened to miss it” Why a tooling supplier is made to watch a criminal trial as part of his job?

9 minutes ago, luberhill said:

I wasn’t “ made to watch” … 

Ok you said watching the whole trial was “part of my job”. If you are not going to answer the question that I have asked multiple times just say so. No big deal I was just curious because after that comment I thought you may be in news or reporting and was surprised when you stated you are in tooling.

1 hour ago, luberhill said:

So you didn’t take them in for any of the recalls ?

Because there sure as hell have been recalls on the Tundra and 4 runner !

I’ve had a few recalls on my Tundra. I always look at that as they are standing behind their product. They took care of that stuff during my 30,000 miles of free oil changes. Easy peasy.

• Like 1

Do Dodge Ram's come standard with rust or is that an add-on? I've never seen a Dodge on the road without rust, only at the dealerships.

Not a single bit of rust on my truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Haha that’s funny right there , I don’t care who you are  
Ford / Edmunds 2021 truck of the year !

I will tell you I can guarantee I am rougher on a truck than anyone here. I put 25-30k miles on a year. Spend on average 6 hours a day in my truck. I have test driven them all. Had multiple and the ram holds up the best and is the most comfortable and user friendly.

Just the opinion of someone who spends more time than most in their vehicle

10 minutes ago, Chef said:

I will tell you I can guarantee I am rougher on a truck than anyone here. I put 25-30k miles on a year. Spend on average 6 hours a day in my truck. I have test driven them all. Had multiple and the ram holds up the best and is the most comfortable and user friendly.

Just the opinion of someone who spends more time than most in their vehicle

Wow another “guarantee” , lmao

That’s a bet you wouldn’t win . 25 to 30 k a year ??

I wish that’s all I was doing , would have saved me switching vehicles every three years.

Im happy you like your Rams , and only putting that kind of miles on ANY truck should hold up .

Again I ran the Dodges . They didn’t hold up for me at all . We received supplier / employee pricing but when they were in the shop more than on the road it was time for a switch !

We ran GM cars ( Buick Park Aves) a few years . Piled on miles and they were great cars .

Running F150s now and very pleased.

These trucks get beat up trust me , but they hold up and have very little down time !

I can tell you lots of guys that have switched from Dodge to Ford trucks , don’t know any that have switched from Ford to a Dodge !

The Ford lots are loaded with Rams that were traded in…

Again, it’s what makes you happy that counts !

28 minutes ago, WNYTRPR said:

Lol tundras are registered as 3/4 ton in Texas.they have balls.

Unreal …I just don’t get it .. aside from a decent paint job they just seem cheesy ..

Interior very lacking , everything just seems cheap …

And the owners always have to tell everyone they ARE a real full-size truck :)

Say nothing about the 3.5 billion Toyota spent repairing rotted out frames :)

Edited by luberhill

1 hour ago, Lawdwaz said:

Ahhh that sucks Chris…..who’s doing the work?

I am doing the work.  Ill be saving 600 or so bucks.  This problem was sporadic for the last year and a half... about every 6 months it would act up throw the classic PO172 and PO175 codes (bank 1 rich bank 2 rich) but by the time I got my Autel on it the fuel trims were heading back to normal and I couldnt verify the source of the extra fuel.  Last night it did it and I was able to disconnect the PCV and plug off the vacuum side and watch the trims correct while it was still dumping fuel in.  I was 99% sure this is the problem back in February, so I bought all the parts then but Ill be danged if I am doing the job unless I could prove the source 100%.

I should be back on the road by 8 or 9 PM unless i can get out of work earlier