New pickup thoughts?

First-light

6 minutes ago, Chef said:

And my interior gadgets, such as two real electrical outlets are very important. my truck is a Mobil office

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not saying gadgets are not nice but ..these trucks have become ridiculously overpriced because of it .

12 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

KBB says my 2019 Ranger is worth $41K right now. I’d sell it for $55K cash. If anyone is interested PM me. Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I will give you $60k but you have to include all your weatherbys or I will do $45k if you include the weatherbys and your Matthews bow.  

• Like 1

I will give you $60k but you have to include all your weatherbys or I will do $45k if you include the weatherbys and your Matthews bow.  

I’d do the $60K in a heartbeat. Only 2 WBY’s left! 3 if you count the .243 win Weatherby, which I don’t. Only a WBYMAG counts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• 1 month later...
On 6/29/2021 at 7:55 AM, First-light said:

Update on my truck. Being built July 26th. I should have it mid to late August. 3 1/2 months from order. It's ok no rush. They couldn't put in the safety package for lack of parts and can't spray the bed with the protection coat. I also added side steps and a tri-fold hard cover bed top. They are going to send out the truck to have the bed sprayed. Anyone know the cost of this? If done at factory they charge $600. Thanks,

FL

So has you truck been built? If so what's the delivery date?

Mine was supposed to be built 8/16, but I called today and it's pushed back to "around" 8/30. I ordered on 5/18..

1 hour ago, mowin said:

So has you truck been built? If so what's the delivery date?

Mine was supposed to be built 8/16, but I called today and it's pushed back to "around" 8/30. I ordered on 5/18..

OMG I was just thinking about this thread. My buddy called me the other day said the build was pushed back to  8/12. I said so now delivery mid Sept? He said hopefully sooner. They don't have the chips. He says he is so low on inventory its killing business. I can handle the delay because I have an existing truck that I'm just passing to my daughter. We are good friends he owns the dealership so I said any other customer would be jumping up and down....I ordered in May. I want some free shit!!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, First-light said:

OMG I was just thinking about this thread. My buddy called me the other day said the build was pushed back to  8/12. I said so now delivery mid Sept? He said hopefully sooner. They don't have the chips. He says he is so low on inventory its killing business. I can handle the delay because I have an existing truck that I'm just passing to my daughter. We are good friends he owns the dealership so I said any other customer would be jumping up and down....I ordered in May. I want some free shit!!!

Same boat.  My dealer has offered me $41,500 for my trade. I'm seeing my exact truck listed for $49k.  My truck only stickered for $45,595.

So some used trucks are listed for more than they were purchased for. 

5 minutes ago, mowin said:

Same boat.  My dealer has offered me $41,500 for my trade. I'm seeing my exact truck listed for $49k.  My truck only stickered for $45,595.

So some used trucks are listed for more than they were purchased for. 

Sell it on your own more money?

10 minutes ago, First-light said:

Sell it on your own more money?

That's exactly what I'm thinking, but it has to time out perfectly. I need my current rig until the new one is delivered. Then I have to hope I can get the truck side plow mounts and wiring installed before snow falls. If my truck isn't built until early September, I'm not going to see it until mid November. I might be screwed and forced to keep this POS F350.

• Like 1