Why post political stuff?

1 hour ago, left field said:

If nothing else, this thread has inspired me to buy a buck knife. Now off to research every vendor's political affiliation.

I just want to know why you picked iceland for a vacation destnation in that other thread ?

Home country maybe ?

13 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

No , because she refuses to accept the truth about Nov 20 th and Jan 6 th :taunt:

Oh, please- your guy lost.  Time to grow up- same thing we all said to the Hillary people in 2016.

2 minutes ago, virgil said:

Oh, please- your guy lost.  Time to grow up- same thing we all said to the Hillary people in 2016.

Accepting the new President - which I I have done , albeit grudgingly - Does not equate to believing that some serious election Irregularities occurred last time around which may have affected the outcome. Be that as it may , What does that have To do with the topic of discussion , Liz Cheney , and her removal from leadership in the Republican Party? She was removed because the majority of members (who are her constituents, mind you)agreed that Her leadership ( due to her stance on key issues related to the former Prez)  no longer Accurately reflected their own , majority wise . What’s wrong with that ? Are you hoping that she will now join the Democrats due to this snub? I wouldn’t hold my breath waiting. 

Also , Back to the election stuff, your  characterization of anyone who believes that election fraud occurred last time as needing to “ grow up” , well... that attitude is part of the problem in politics today in this country and is Precisely why we can’t get anything done. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Accepting the new President - which I I have done , albeit grudgingly - Does not equate to believing that some serious election Irregularities occurred last time around which may have affected the outcome. Be that as it may , What does that have To do with the topic of discussion , Liz Cheney , and her removal from leadership in the Republican Party? She was removed because the majority of members (who are her constituents, mind you)agreed that Her leadership ( due to her stance on key issues related to the former Prez)  no longer Accurately reflected their own , majority wise . What’s wrong with that ? Are you hoping that she will now join the Democrats due to this snub? I wouldn’t hold my breath waiting. 

Also , Back to the election stuff, your  characterization of anyone who believes that election fraud occurred last time as needing to “ grow up” , well... that attitude is part of the problem in politics today in this country and is Precisely why we can’t get anything done. 

I don't care what Liz Cheney does next.  I can't imagine her becoming a D as she's more conservative than her likely replacement in the leadership role.  I understand your point about her no longer representing her party's wishes to continue to propagate the lie about the election having been stolen.  It's the party's right to choose their own leaders.  The sad part is that the current requirement in the GOP is to show loyalty to Trump above all else.  The accusations about widespread fraud have been proven false by numerous recounts and 60+ lawsuits which have all been rejected as baseless, many by Trump-appointed judges.  I'm sure that many of the people who continue that silly narrative know that it's nonsense, but also know that it's an effective way to hold onto the party's base.

All of the older leftists of today, were once the hippies and freaks of yesterday, who always screamed, "Question Authority and trust no one over 30!"

Today, these same people feel the government is now under their control and suppress all opposition or questions about authority.

They also hated Dick Cheney, but suddenly love his daughter?  How strange is that?  Remember, None of the Bush clan, the Cheney's, or any of the "Never Trump" GOP swamp dwellers ever supported Trump and have been just as bad as the leftists when it comes to trying to destroy him.

3 minutes ago, virgil said:

.  The accusations about widespread fraud have been proven false by numerous recounts and 60+ lawsuits which have all been rejected as baseless, many by Trump-appointed judges. 

No, they were rejected because the courts claimed the plaintiffs lacked standing.  In other words, national interests could not sue for state election damages, when they did not belong to that state.  Yet those states may have affected the entire nation.  And recounts only count the same fraudulent ballots again.  An audit is what's needed and starting to happen, They are being fought vehemently by leftists right now, because an audit will prove fraud.

It's easier to cover up challenges to elections than is is to rig elections, so if they were capable of rigging the election, covering up the challenges in court is child's play.

3 minutes ago, Grouse said:

No, they were rejected because the courts claimed the plaintiffs lacked standing.  In other words, national interests could not sue for state election damages, when they did not belong to that state.  Yet those states may have affected the entire nation.  And recounts only count the same fraudulent ballots again.  An audit is what's needed and starting to happen, They are being fought vehemently by leftists right now, because an audit will prove fraud.

It's easier to cover up challenges to elections than is is to rig elections, so if they were capable of rigging the election, covering up the challenges in court is child's play.

And the Trump-appointed judges' motivations for a coverup would be what?  And the red states like Arizona rigged their own elections in the Presidential election, but not in the down-ballot elections?  It's all nonsense and you know it.

31 minutes ago, virgil said:

I don't care what Liz Cheney does next.  I can't imagine her becoming a D as she's more conservative than her likely replacement in the leadership role.  I understand your point about her no longer representing her party's wishes to continue to propagate the lie about the election having been stolen.  It's the party's right to choose their own leaders.  The sad part is that the current requirement in the GOP is to show loyalty to Trump above all else.  The accusations about widespread fraud have been proven false by numerous recounts and 60+ lawsuits which have all been rejected as baseless, many by Trump-appointed judges.  I'm sure that many of the people who continue that silly narrative know that it's nonsense, but also know that it's an effective way to hold onto the party's base.

No , her opinions and positions were undermining the party- simple as that. Regarding the election stuff , Nothing has been proven false yet. Conversely , nothing has been proven as true yet either  so , when discussing this , I try to be careful how I characterize my contentions . I say I believe that there was fraud and have seen some evidence supporting that point of view , but I don’t know it . 

BTW - do you remember what the Democrats did to Bernie in the past 2 elections ? Fealty to their fave candidate appears to be quite into to the Democrats as well IMHO . 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, virgil said:

And the Trump-appointed judges' motivations for a coverup would be what?  And the red states like Arizona rigged their own elections in the Presidential election, but not in the down-ballot elections?  It's all nonsense and you know it.

Trump appointed judges in blue states will follow the Rule of Law in blue states.  Arizona is being audited now.  Time will tell if it is nonsense.  How can you be so sure when it hasn't been audited?  Because you're being told to believe it?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

No , her opinions and positions were undermining the party- simple as that. Regarding the election stuff , Nothing has been proven false yet. Conversely , nothing has been proven as true yet either  so , when discussing this , I try to be careful how I characterize my contentions . I say I believe that there was fraud and have seen some evidence supporting that point of view , but I don’t know it . 

BTW - do you remember what the Democrats did to Bernie in the past 2 elections ? Fealty to their fave candidate appears to be quite into to the Democrats as well IMHO . 

Agreed.  That's why i don't affiliate with either party.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Grouse said:

Trump appointed judges in blue states will follow the Rule of Law in blue states.  Arizona is being audited now.  Time will tell if it is nonsense.  How can you be so sure when it hasn't been audited?  Because you're being told to believe it?

Because there has been no evidence to support the claims and because they couldn't even get the cases into the courts.  And, this group that's conducting the audit?  Come on.  That's like asking the fox to take inventory of the hen house.

19 minutes ago, virgil said:

Because there has been no evidence to support the claims and because they couldn't even get the cases into the courts.  And, this group that's conducting the audit?  Come on.  That's like asking the fox to take inventory of the hen house.

And you believe all of that because you've been told it's true without any evidence it's true.  What group is conducting the audit?  What do you know about them?  What makes you think they are not credible?  You simply hate Trump and will believe whatever someone tells you if it keeps Trump away.  Admit it.

5 minutes ago, Grouse said:

And you believe all of that because you've been told it's true without any evidence it's true.  What group is conducting the audit?  What do you know about them?  What makes you think they are not credible?  You simply hate Trump and will believe whatever someone tells you if it keeps Trump away.  Admit it.

Cyber Ninjas?  Of course i'd never heard of them before this current clown show.  Neither had anyone in Florida where they're based.  Neither had anyone else in politics.  But, of course their leadership has the necessary credentials of having promoted the 'stop the steal' nonsense.  So, they get the job.  I do like their theory about bamboo in the paper ballots sent over from China.  That's a good one.

They asked for the data bases and were told they were destroyed.  After that caused a major inquiry, all of a sudden they were found.  You are directing your mockery at the wrong people.

No possibility of fraud?  LOL!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/voting-machines-pennsylvania-republican-ballots?fbclid=IwAR0bzB_cSyeuixrK5uewlnf5nmTqFki1MiovriNm2vRNoU6rlL5c1DVvtWQ

Voting machines across Pennsylvania county not accepting Republican ballots in local races

And that's just the beginning.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/michigan-attorney-phantom-ballots-antrim-county-2020-election-case?fbclid=IwAR3vLDqiYB8KJ47ret-mB_lAKipW4yCCWttMR_KaC2YP1cCBrvE5Ldcw5-A

Edited by Grouse
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Grouse said:

They asked for the data bases and were told they were destroyed.  After that caused a major inquiry, all of a sudden they were found.  You are directing your mockery at the wrong people.

No possibility of fraud?  LOL!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/voting-machines-pennsylvania-republican-ballots?fbclid=IwAR0bzB_cSyeuixrK5uewlnf5nmTqFki1MiovriNm2vRNoU6rlL5c1DVvtWQ

Voting machines across Pennsylvania county not accepting Republican ballots in local races

And that's just the beginning.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/michigan-attorney-phantom-ballots-antrim-county-2020-election-case?fbclid=IwAR3vLDqiYB8KJ47ret-mB_lAKipW4yCCWttMR_KaC2YP1cCBrvE5Ldcw5-A

Interesting developments going forward. hope this investigation is successful in finding out about possible widespread fraud....or not. Get this done as soon as possible. 

On 5/19/2021 at 11:12 AM, virgil said:

Oh, look at that- the 'stolen databases' have been found.  Apparently, the Cyber Ninjas were looking in the wrong place.  Looking forward to the retractions and corrections.

Arizona auditors backtrack, say no election data destroyed (abc15.com)

Once again, stop listening to the biased Main Stream Media that is feeding you all the lies you are swallowing.

Here are the facts.

https://www.westernjournal.com/az-auditors-really-backtrack-claim-files-deleted-ap-reported/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=westernjournalism&utm_content=2021-05-20&utm_campaign=manualpost&fbclid=IwAR2prViLGb_xKQ1GsJDONrsh_ArUPrwzBAnlLHGPtbJqofbth45EBtM-8d8

The AP story — like much of the coverage of the Arizona audit from the establishment media — was negative.

It’s reminiscent of the coverage former President Donald Trump received during his entire four years in office.

The AP should report it straight. The auditors did not back down from the assertion that files were deleted, and it’s just playing word games to say they did.

Edited by Grouse
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Grouse said:

Once again, stop listening to the biased Main Stream Media that is feeding you all the lies you are swallowing.

Here are the facts.

https://www.westernjournal.com/az-auditors-really-backtrack-claim-files-deleted-ap-reported/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=westernjournalism&utm_content=2021-05-20&utm_campaign=manualpost&fbclid=IwAR2prViLGb_xKQ1GsJDONrsh_ArUPrwzBAnlLHGPtbJqofbth45EBtM-8d8

The AP story — like much of the coverage of the Arizona audit from the establishment media — was negative.

It’s reminiscent of the coverage former President Donald Trump received during his entire four years in office.

The AP should report it straight. The auditors did not back down from the assertion that files were deleted, and it’s just playing word games to say they did.

Well said , Grouse

• Like 1