Single Pin Sight

Sir-diealot

What would be the best/brightest single pin sight for under $200.00 right now? Would be nice if it was one that would auto adjust for distance, tilt would be nice but I am normally on the ground anyways, so it is not a deal breaker. Thanks for the help.

Sent from my S30U+ using Tapatalk

I bought an IQ Pro 00348 new off eBay recently for $60. The guy had a few hundred of them. That deal is no longer there, but here’s one for $99. https://www.ebay.com/itm/224268577988
The nice thing about these is they make a screw in light that lights up the pins internally by lighting up the fibers themselves, not the pins. https://www.ebay.com/itm/233850452905

I haven’t mounted mine yet, but my friend who also bought one loves it. I was searching for a long time for a single horizontal pin. There’s not many to choose from. Most are vertical. 
After doing some searching, it appears that they discontinued this one and no longer offer a single pin, but there are some still left out there. 46708FE1-949B-433B-943D-F1BC9B524995.thumb.jpeg.3b910b4117442719149a2281d33a19a9.jpeg

Edited by NonTypical
  • Like 1

I bought an IQ Pro 00348 new off eBay recently for $60. The guy had a few hundred of them. That deal is no longer there, but here’s one for $99. https://www.ebay.com/itm/224268577988
The nice thing about these is they make a screw in light that lights up the pins internally by lighting up the fibers themselves, not the pins. https://www.ebay.com/itm/233850452905
I haven’t mounted mine yet, but my friend who also bought one loves it. I was searching for a long time for a single horizontal pin. There’s not many to choose from. Most are vertical. 
After doing some searching, it appears that they discontinued this one and no longer offer a single pin, but there are some still left out there. 46708FE1-949B-433B-943D-F1BC9B524995.thumb.jpeg.3b910b4117442719149a2281d33a19a9.jpeg
Thanks, I will check it out more when I get home

12 hours ago, NonTypical said:

Can you show me what it looks like when not lit please? Also is this a thin or thick sight pin please?

Well that does not even come close to the under $200.00 I had said I wanted to stay under. lol Thank you though.

Used ones are all over the place, i bet you could get one for less than $200 right here on this forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

8 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Used ones are all over the place, i bet you could get one for less than $200 right here on this forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

^^ this ^^ I bought mine off archery talk classifieds for $75 in great shape . 

18 hours ago, Sir-diealot said:

Well that does not even come close to the under $200.00 I had said I wanted to stay under. lol Thank you though.

FYI I would sell an extra ultra I have for $125 shipped including a stainless steel screw replacement kit.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sir-diealot said:

I am interested but not until next month, have all my cash tie up in Turkey season.

Thats fine.   I have made any effort to sell it.   Just PM if you want to buy it.

I'd take moog up on the offer. Hha makes great sights. I like mine as well.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

I think I will, then I need a better rest as well, thing on mine keeps getting stuck in the up position and I have to fire an arrow to get to come back down.

22 hours ago, Sir-diealot said:

I think I will, then I need a better rest as well, thing on mine keeps getting stuck in the up position and I have to fire an arrow to get to come back down.

What rest are you using ? It’s not just out of time is it ? 

What rest are you using ? It’s not just out of time is it ? 
It is something the dealer gave me when I got the bow, I was short on money so I did not get the package, just the PSE Stinger. I have to go there anyway to get a stringer for the recurve and will figure it out then.

• Like 1

On 5/19/2021 at 10:21 AM, moog5050 said:

Thats fine.   I have made any effort to sell it.   Just PM if you want to buy it.

Hey bud could you please post some pictures of it? Also would this be considered a small, medium or thick pin? I do not know size by number which is the main reason I am asking for pictures please. Thank you very much for your time.

2 hours ago, Sir-diealot said:

Hey bud could you please post some pictures of it? Also would this be considered a small, medium or thick pin? I do not know size by number which is the main reason I am asking for pictures please. Thank you very much for your time.

Pm sent.