Since we can't have a banquet this year....Have I got a deal for you!!!

The members on here have always been very supportive of the branch and I really appreciate that.  I am providing a link to the raffle we are running. The ticket prices are a bit higher than traditional ($100 at lowest level) BUT we are drawing 1 winner for every 10 membership tickets sold.  For any of you that came to the banquet and played out "Gun Board" game it's similar. Here is the kicker. Each winner can select a prize off the banner or select a $400 cash prize instead. Unlike the gun board where when a prize was selected it was no longer available, this drawing allows every winner to select whatever banner prize they wish. If five winners want the Benelli shotgun then they can select it. 

The details are clearly outlined in the link and you can purchase your ticket (s) securely through there.  Drawing will be on Facebook live on July 2nd and a random number generator and selector will be used. 

https://www.deerassociation.com/GRSTNDA

Now for the tip of the week

---Each ticket comes with a 1 year NDA membership ($35 value)

---There are even prizes for those that have all the firearms they need...(Can't believe those people even exist...lol)

---A $200 level ticket gets you more chances to win and into a special gun drawing ONLY for $200 membership ticket level. 

---Be the person that organize his buddies to get in on this and purchase the Booner Membership ticket. That is 8- $200 tickets and the person that purchase the $1,600 value for $1,000 gets in on the exclusive drawing for the Henry 45-70.  If you get in on this, it's basically all 8 of you getting a $200 ticket for $125. So who will be doing a little leg work to get in on this drawing. I am betting the odds on the Booner Henry drawing are going to be GREAT!!

We will select one winner for every 10 memberships sold, and the winner can choose from twenty different prize options or they can choose $400.00 cash. We also have two bonus drawings where we will pull one winner from the $200 12-point membership level for a Browning A-bolt .308 and one winner from the $1,000 Booner Captain’s Level for a Henry Octagon Brass Walnut .45-70!

Three Membership Options:

• $100 Eight-Point Member Level: one-year membership to NDA ($35.00 value) plus 15 chances in the Banner Raffle prize list *$4.33 a chance after membership.
  • $200 12- Point Member Level: one-year membership to NDA ($35.00 value) plus 45 chances in the Banner Raffle prize list, plus three chances at the $200.00 level bonus raffle for a Browning A-bolt III Grade II Hunt .308 Win or $500.00 cash. *$3.66 a chance after membership.
  • $1,000 Booner Captain’s Level: eight one-year memberships to NDA ($280 value) plus eight $200 level 12-Point Raffles tickets, 45 chances in the Banner Raffle prize list,  three chances at the $200.00 level bonus raffle for a Browning A-bolt III Grade II Hunt .308 Win or $500.00 cash and the Captain (the purchaser of this package) gets one chance at a Henry Lever Octagon Brass Walnut .45-70 Govt. or $750.00 cash. This package represents a $1,600 value and the only way to get in on the Henry! *$2.77 a chance after memberships.

No photo description available.

OK having been very successful on these QDMA raffles in the past, who wants in on the $200 for $125?   I will organize.   I need 7 more.   And if we win the booner, we can have an auction among the group, high bidder gets gun and the other 7 split the proceeds so everyone wins.   Who is in?

Team Woo Boo

1. moog5050

Need 7 more!  Plus your $125 supports a great organization (and you get a membership and great magazine for a year).

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

OK having been very successful on these QDMA raffles in the past, who wants in on the $200 for $125?   I will organize.   I need 7 more.   And if we win the booner, we can have an auction among the group, high bidder gets gun and the other 7 split the proceeds so everyone wins.   Who is in?

Team Woo Boo

1. moog5050

Need 7 more!  Plus your $125 supports a great organization (and you get a membership and great magazine for a year).

I'm in. I'll pm you, Thanks

• Like 1

In .

I don’t understand any of this , but I’m 2 out of 3 for winning guns there .

Team Moog, should gather together for the drawing !

Edited by Nomad
  • Like 2