Since we can't have a banquet this year....Have I got a deal for you!!!

When you buy the Booner the site doesn't have enough capabilities to get the info from the purchaser for the other ticket recipients. When I see a booner is bought I will email the purchaser and ask for the following

Full legal name

address

email

phone number

address

This info will be sent to the FFL if you win. (cash will be sent directly from us and non firearms prizes ship directly from Reed's).

This info will be utilized for your NDA membership. 

Thanks for supporting all. Nice thing it the more that buy the more prizes we can give out. There isn't a fixed number of tickets sold but we will draw one prize per 10 sold no matter the quantity. I'd love to give out 30 prizes.

kind of like the Browning 22 but not sure how me drawing live on Facebook and announcing my own name would go over...lol  All purchasers will be sent a link for the Facebook drawing. Names will be announced during the drawing as first name and last initial since we don't want to put out in public that you could have won a gun....that's your business and no one else.

• Like 1