Since we can't have a banquet this year....Have I got a deal for you!!!

Nomad won a gun off the board and team 2 won the 45-70.   Touch base on Tuesday to decide how we auction that off within the group.  Top bidder gets it with other 7 splitting payment.   Not sure whether we do a live auction or everyone submits their highest written bid (probably easiest).  

• Like 4

Thanks Bob ! 
ah I just realized , this may end my streak ! I’ll be I FLA next March ( when the banquet normally is ) . I may have to give Moog a few bucks for the gun board , or fly back for the night .

My Springfield xds 9mm will go to my daughter , unless I really like it , lol . 

im 3 out of 4 for winning guns , here ! 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, moog5050 said:

Nomad won a gun off the board and team 2 won the 45-70.   Touch base on Tuesday to decide how we auction that off within the group.  Top bidder gets it with other 7 splitting payment.   Not sure whether we do a live auction or everyone submits their highest written bid (probably easiest).  

As part of group two, my feeling is since you stepped up and started the two groups, you get the 45-70. I will not bid for it, and my one eighth stake is hereby transferred to you moog. I feel you were the leader of our two groups, did all the collecting and such, the rifle should be yours! Just my two cents, and I'm not speaking for anyone but myself. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, johnplav said:

One of my buddies won, and so we can live vicariously through him… he’s leaning towards the Ruger 22-250

Had my name been drawn, that is what I'd have chosen too! Great little predator rifle! Congrats to your buddy!!

All in all it was support for a great cause, and I'm happy the raffle was a success for them!!!

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, grampy said:

As part of group two, my feeling is since you stepped up and started the two groups, you get the 45-70. I will not bid for it, and my one eighth stake is hereby transferred to you moog. I feel you were the leader of our two groups, did all the collecting and such, the rifle should be yours! Just my two cents, and I'm not speaking for anyone but myself. 

I’d be ok with that , other then , we had the rule in place, prior to the sign up . There may be guys who really want a chance at it . My bid will be $1 .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, grampy said:

Appreciate the thought Dave, but we should stick with the plan.  I am thinking we just set a deadline for everyone to submit their one bid (maybe by PM or text), high bidder gets it and pays within 24hrs so I can distribute 1/7 share to rest of the team members.  I will give name of high bidder to Bob and winner can pick up gun at Avon.   If anyone objects to that, let me know.  It’s not set in stone.   I hadn’t really thought through the bid process when I organized the teams.  Lol

ATTENTION Team 2

@mlammerhirt

@Nomad

@grampy

@ncountry

Please pm me your bid by midnight on Tuesday July 6.   Tacks will get me the nonmember bid.  High bidder announced Wed July 7 and I ask that the high bidder send me payment by end of day Wed. so that I can advise Bob who will won the 45-70.  If I don’t receive payment by then, it goes to next high bidder.   The high bidder can then pick up gun from Avon gun subject to background check   I will split the proceeds 7 ways among the team members who are not the high bidder.   Thanks

I am very glad we had some winners though here. Thanks to everyone that participated.  Nomad already gave me his choice for the prize. I'll be contacting the other winners over the next two days. 

Now to start planning our education event. Trying to line up a day and a half Trapping course. To include the Trapping education course and then a hands on half day to follow that will include a more in depth, hand-on, portion that includes making sets and actually handling traps.  Trying to cut that learning curve for those that want to do some predator management. Shooting for late August. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

By the way. Who is Mason  that was on your groups? He won the Browning A-bolt bonus raffle for the $200 ticket level.  That is 3 of the 7 prizes won by you guys

SWeet! .

I have donated a lot of money over the years and never win anything..lol. 

• Like 1