About darn time

sbuff

1 hour ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Do we actually have to wait for the state? Its not even an offense to not wear it is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I don't see how they can do much about it. But businesses still can not serve you if they decide. NY can't hold put much longer too many people have had enough.  I am guessing where I work it's gonna take a while cause we have state oversight.

11 hours ago, diplomat019 said:

When Astorino ran vs cuomo it wasn't like it was a secret.  I do remember there being serious buzz about Astorino since he was the westchester county exec and did a good job.  Was well liked across the board.  Astorino lost by 500k votes and only 3.5 million people voted in the whole entire state!!!  The notion that nyc carries the state is nonsense.   Yes nyc goes democrat, but where the hell is the rest of the state????  Maybe this next election will be different, but not if everyone sits on their butt. 

He got my vote then and he'll get iy again.I honestly don't think queen andy is going to run again he's pretty much toast.His lastest statement is so bizarre even his constituents are appalled by it.

by the way emily is smoke'n hot

I haven't wore a mask through this entire thing. Most my coworkers haven't neither. We work with the public.

I do not shop business if a mask is forced on me. I can always shop amazon from home, or another store. The business has lost revenue. 

I haven't gotten the vaccine and won't.  If you did that's fine, do what is best for you. 

someone against the vaccine is not gonna run around with a mask while others don't. Good thing though is since people are vaccinated now they won't have to worry about those of us who are not. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Just Lucky said:

I do not shop business if a mask is forced on me. I can always shop amazon from home, or another store. The business has lost revenue. 

Excellent job funding Jeff Bezos and hurting the little man.  Cause he needs his 20th vacation home while some local business owner has to budget dinner for the week. Im sure all the small business owners can agree with you.  

Thank you for being a true patriot!!

6 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

Excellent job funding Jeff Bezos and hurting the little man.  Cause he needs his 20th vacation home while some local business owner has to budget dinner for the week. Im sure all the small business owners can agree with you.  

Thank you for being a true patriot!!

If the little man needs business then the little man shouldn't turn away paying customers.

Also, how many employees does Amazon have? Seems like quite a few Americans depend on business with Amazon. Not to mention other jobs created from sub contracting. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Just Lucky said:

If the little man needs business then the little man shouldn't turn away paying customers.

Also, how many employees does Amazon have? Seems like quite a few Americans depend on business with Amazon. Not to mention other jobs created from sub contracting. 

Ha. These businesses had no choice unfortunately.  So because government told them what they had to do or they would have to shut down or pay fines you decided to spend your money with Jeff Bezos instead of the guy in your community.

12 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

Ha. These businesses had no choice unfortunately.  So because government told them what they had to do or they would have to shut down or pay fines you decided to spend your money with Jeff Bezos instead of the guy in your community.

Small businesses are not the ones that refused my business.  Walmarts and tractor suppies did. 

And so you are aware, business do have a choice.

1 minute ago, Just Lucky said:

Small businesses are not the ones that refused my business.  Walmarts and tractor suppies did. 

And so you are aware, business do have a choice.

Ok. So only walmart and tractor supply denied you.  But not every other business?  Every other business for the last year and a half just had no mask regulation where you live? 

They had a choice?  What choice?  Not comply and get fined out the ass or better yet closed.  So they can tell their kids they have to eat ramen noodles this week all because they made the choice to not comply.  Thats not a real choice.   I wonder how many other people got their government handout stimmy checks and didnt put it back into the local economy.  

3 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

Ok. So only walmart and tractor supply denied you.  But not every other business?  Every other business for the last year and a half just had no mask regulation where you live? 

They had a choice?  What choice?  Not comply and get fined out the ass or better yet closed.  So they can tell their kids they have to eat ramen noodles this week all because they made the choice to not comply.  Thats not a real choice.   I wonder how many other people got their government handout stimmy checks and didnt put it back into the local economy.  

Yep, every business has a choice. I have no problem supporting American workers. 

If a business wants me to wear a mask, I do business elsewhere.  

Being an American is great. The power of choice.

2 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

Jeff bezos appreciates it!  Thank you for being an american patriot!

Heres a great example ,I tend to do small projects around the house ,if I go somewhere and say I need this bearing for example and they tell me a week to 10 days because they have to order it ,I'm going with amazon 100 percent of the time and getting it in less then 3 days.

• Like 1

My experience with being mask free and businesses over the past few months, is , some will ask you, but that’s it  ,many won’t confront a maskless person, I believe Wegmans has that policy , very few will refuse to severe you .

Yesterday , I went to the gym, two stores and one restaurant mask free , one store wouldn’t ring me up , and I believe that was just a kid on a power trip .

The guy nextdoor hasn’t worn one yet, he looks like he’s still eating ok .....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jeremy K said:

Heres a great example ,I tend to do small projects around the house ,if I go somewhere and say I need this bearing for example and they tell me a week to 10 days because they have to order it ,I'm going with amazon 100 percent of the time and getting it in less then 3 days.

The original quote was “I do not shop business if a mask is forced on me. I can always shop amazon from home, or another store. The business has lost revenue”

You’re talking about getting something  faster because you need it.  You’re not making a conscious effort to not support the local hardware store that serves the community because they are adhering to local regulations.  

Thats the issue for me.  Hurting the local guy even more because you are taking a stand on masks.  

Just drove through our big town on the way homer from soccer. Not much mask wearing at all. For me thats fine but I would hate to see a person that is heath compromised get covid from some unwearing mask person not vaccinated. This is what the CCD wanted have at it. 

Edited by First-light

Just drove through our big town on the way homer from soccer. Not much mask wearing at all. For me thats fine but I would hate to see a person that is heath compromised get covid from some unwearing mask person not vaccinated. This is what the CCD wanted have at it. 

I doubt a filthy piece of paper over a mouth and nose is preventing that from happening. A compromised person should avoid contact with people if possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

6 hours ago, First-light said:

The health comprised person should be vaccinated already considering they had the opportunity to do so for months.  And if they chose not to, that was a personal choice they made.  So even if they get covid with the vax they essentially have a 0% chance of dying.  Science is amazing!!!

• Like 2

On 5/15/2021 at 6:29 AM, Just Lucky said:

I haven't wore a mask through this entire thing. Most my coworkers haven't neither. We work with the public.

I haven't gotten the vaccine and won't.  If you did that's fine, do what is best for you. 

someone against the vaccine is not gonna run around with a mask while others don't. Good thing though is since people are vaccinated now they won't have to worry about those of us who are not. 

Your a true super Hero