About darn time

sbuff

Last week we took our 5 week old to the doctors for some very minor mouth surgery ,the doctor sat down with is and said he was going to take his mask off while we talked and said we could do the same . The no mask thing isnt going to be as abruptly as it should be ,more gradually is my guess.

15 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Only a few of the kids in the schoolyard are wearing masks today, so it must be parents choice now. The teachers are still wearing them

there is this one family, happens to be a wife of one of the coaches on my 6 year olds baseball team that has full masks on the adults and 3 little kids under 6. Everyone else at all of our events are off. This family and woman are exactly what you would picture in your mind too. poor kids.

1 minute ago, Belo said:

there is this one family, happens to be a wife of one of the coaches on my 6 year olds baseball team that has full masks on the adults and 3 little kids under 6. Everyone else at all of our events are off. This family and woman are exactly what you would picture in your mind too. poor kids.

I dont get it, but thats their journey I guess

2 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I dont get it, but thats their journey I guess

except that I can feel their judgy eyes. That's what pisses me off. We're outside, I've had my vaccine and judging by their demeaner I'm guessing they have to. Nobody cares who you voted for :)

Edited by Belo

2 minutes ago, Belo said:

except that I can feel their judgy eyes. That's what pisses me off. We're outside, I've had my vaccine and judging by their demeaner I'm guessing they have to. Nobody cares who you voted for :)

LOL at "judgy eyes". Youre right, I will happily tell anyone to bite me if they give me a hard time for being unmasked. They should hide in their fallout shelter until they get the all clear from whomever it is with an opinion they trust

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

LOL at "judgy eyes". Youre right, I will happily tell anyone to bite me if they give me a hard time for being unmasked. They should hide in their fallout shelter until they get the all clear from whomever it is with an opinion they trust

Actually I’d like a fallout shelter ! I know a guy with an underground 16x16 room ,ten inch reinforced concrete walls, steel ceiling and a vault door, that’s behind a false wall .

Im looking at ways to conceal the door to my gun room ,those book shelves that are actually a door, seem like a pain ,unless you attack everything on the shelves .

Yep as Rob said above, it’s mostly moot now .

Edited by Nomad

For those that choose not to get vaccinated,  you own it that's your choice . My question is why do some that choose no vaccine  get a boot leg card saying your vaccinated.  Why not own it ,shop someplace or eat someplace else that requires a vaccination card when that time comes 

If you’re vaccinated and everyone else that wants to be is why do you care. “If” I needed a card to do what I want to but am not willing to get a vaccine that I’m not comfortable getting I’ll do what I need to to live my life.

The government is trying to use the card thing as a scare tactic, I’m not biting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

If you’re vaccinated and everyone else that wants to be is why do you care. “If” I needed a card to do what I want to but am not willing to get a vaccine that I’m not comfortable getting I’ll do what I need to to live my life.

The government is trying to use the card thing as a scare tactic, I’m not biting!

If you have to explain it to someone they're not going to understand it.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

Me personally I could care less if you got one or not. .My question is why not own it no need to lie and get a boot leg card to live your life . 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Actually I’d like a fallout shelter ! I know a guy with an underground 16x16 room ,ten inch reinforced concrete walls, steel ceiling and a vault door, that’s behind a false wall .

Im looking at ways to conceal the door to my gun room ,those book shelves that are actually a door, seem like a pain ,unless you attack everything on the shelves .

My first house had one, all I would need is a door. It was built just after the Cuban missile crisis, I guess it was pretty common

1 hour ago, Nomad said:

papist? I assume that's where he is, if he wasn't arrested at the storming of the capital.

• Like 1

Just now, Buckmaster7600 said:

I feel most of us do, and if it’s not affecting anyone else and not costing the taxpayers money who cares?

i guess i'd argue that a fake card does affect others. but I've said my peace. 

The system we have today should not require proof unless you're going to a large event or cruise. Faking a card to do that is unethical in my opinion. 

• Thanks 1

i guess i'd argue that a fake card does affect others. but I've said my peace. 
The system we have today should not require proof unless you're going to a large event or cruise. Faking a card to do that is unethical in my opinion. 

Being vaccinated doesn’t prevent you from spreading it.

It lessens symptoms. So how does me not being vaccinated affect others?