About darn time

sbuff

2 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Does anyone think we wont be producing a vaccine card to do basic things in this country shortly? If you dont I have a bridge to sell you

How about the people who are OK with it !!?? I could not imagine living a life with that paranoid mindset. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Belo said:

papist? I assume that's where he is, if he wasn't arrested at the storming of the capital.

Ha I’m not sure he could afford a Barrett 50 cal, and dozens upon dozens AK, AR, Thomson’s , Uzi, Benelli and well let’s just say enough ammo ,although he’s still buying ten boxes a week .

• Confused 1

18 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Does anyone think we wont be producing a vaccine card to do basic things in this country shortly? If you dont I have a bridge to sell you

no i don't. You wouldn't have already had sports venues open up across the country and in some cases full capacity. You wouldn't have major retailers and states dropping the mandate if that was coming.

I ask this honestly. What's left that hasn't already opened up or that is easing mask restrictions that you think is waiting on some passport or scannable card?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

Looks like around here no one is waiting until Wednesday! Been in 2 stores so far and only a couple masks! Freedom baby!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i walked all through lowes without one. got a couple side eyes, but by and large I don't think anyone cares.

18 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

Since when did it become OK  to ask someone about their medical history ,theres even laws in place against it ,you wanna see my bank statements too ?

Anyone can ask, you're not required to provide it though. Sort of like the 1A argument. You're protected from persecution but there's nothing that could stop your employer from asking and requiring it.

18 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

HIPPA only applies to medical providers 

and insurance companies

18 hours ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

Being vaccinated doesn’t prevent you from spreading it.

It lessens symptoms. So how does me not being vaccinated affect others?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it greatly reduces your chance of spreading it, as being asymptomatic and decent hygiene means you're not coughing or sneezing on others.

I know there are many thoughts that having the vaccine still means you can pass it.

I'm starting to see the same group of people pushing the vaccines and also CDC start to believe that while mathematically it is possible to get Covid, the likelihood of transmissibility from a vaccinated person is pretty low due to reduced viral load. Some of the studies that the CDC used to make the no mask ruling is what is driving that.

Again, not zero, but I'm hearing people who previously said that it could be spread materially or possibly materially if you were vaccinated, now saying that evidence is starting to confirm it is not to the level that requires masking.

Just noting what I see. The vaccine card use in everyday life is going to be a big discussion point as time goes on and the infection rate doesn't fall off more.

I'm looking forward to ditching the mask. My wife is still concerned about our 2 year old not being vaccinated yet, so we'll probably still keep a mask on her in public, knowing that most unvaccinated folks won't be doing the masks any longer either. She's much more cautious than I am, but I respect it. Once they approve the vaccine for the littles, we'll be ready to put this whole thing in the rearview. 

it's become political phade and then when the "trust the science group" started to get science that didn't support their side, they just chose to ignore it. Which is utter BS. Just like our president wearing a mask on a video call with world leaders. 

The honor system seems to be what the gov't is going with, so lets have faith that it sticks. For those that chose not to get a shot, I hope you stay safe and if you get it, your reaction is mild. You had your chance, and I respect your choice.

Edited by Belo
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Belo said:

it's become political phade and then when the "trust the science group" started to get science that didn't support their side, they just chose to ignore it. Which is utter BS. Just like our president wearing a mask on a video call with world leaders. 

The honor system seems to be what the gov't is going with, so lets have faith that it sticks. For those that chose not to get a shot, I hope you stay safe and if you get it, you're reaction is mild. You had your chance, and I respect your choice.

I literally just had this conversation with a coworker of mine. For the last year all we heard was trust the science and now it’s let’s kinda not trust the science.  Very frustrating. 

1 minute ago, diplomat019 said:

I literally just had this conversation with a coworker of mine. For the last year all we heard was trust the science and now it’s let’s kinda not trust the science.  Very frustrating. 

because "republicans dont wear masks" and democrats "wear masks". It's become a way to show who you voted for, which of course is so far from the truth. 

there's dozens of these https://www.dailydot.com/debug/tiktokers-concerned-republican-cdc-mask-guidaance/

1 minute ago, Belo said:

because "republicans dont wear masks" and democrats "wear masks". It's become a way to show who you voted for, which of course is so far from the truth. 

there's dozens of these https://www.dailydot.com/debug/tiktokers-concerned-republican-cdc-mask-guidaance/

If you’re an adult making tiktok videos, masks arent your real problem lol

• Haha 3

38 minutes ago, Belo said:

no i don't. You wouldn't have already had sports venues open up across the country and in some cases full capacity. You wouldn't have major retailers and states dropping the mandate if that was coming.

I ask this honestly. What's left that hasn't already opened up or that is easing mask restrictions that you think is waiting on some passport or scannable card?

Air travel

38 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

If you want to know who or what to trust, open up your billfold and read it off your folding money.

Now that covid is winding down and life returning to normal , maybe someone can start a global warming thread .....

Actually I’m going to try and stay away from these types of discussions , I’m too easily sucked in farther then I wish , and there’s many here I’d rather share our commonalities with , like idk crossbows ? 

3 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

No decipher needed unless English is not your native tongue.  It is spelled right out in bold letters.

English is not my native tongue.  Thanks for pointing light to that.  Can you reword it.  

Jesus would have answered my call when asked.   Why won’t you as a child of God?  

• Like 1