This is what a defunded ,demoralized PD looks like .

For the downstate NYC area guys NYC is around 40 times our size, so multiply those numbers by 40 . Currently our homicide rate is about 7 times that of NYC . 

As you can see, soon , no chief , ex dep. chief and all six commanders gone and zero applying for the spots  , line officers leaving at record pace , well they wanted it the got it .

B54591DF-7ABF-4442-AD6C-D368F43E0DC6.png

6E44AD9A-A734-4436-8159-0DB1D8B430F9.png

6ED7F7C3-902B-4142-A5B9-D215F63E2471.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

7 hours ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

The Rochester mayors husband get arrested yesterday may have something to do with her want to defund the police.

https://13wham.com/amp/news/local/police-presence-on-woodman-park-in-rochester

Ya, I knew early on , in all the places raided, $100k cash , $60k worth of coke and crack , and illegal hand gun and assault rifle at her home ,where her ten year old daughter was left alone with said loaded guns .

Now wether he’s still her husband is a question , they’re “ separated “ but co- parenting , yet the paperwork was never filled with the county .

there’s more to come according to a little birdie 

Franky I was surprised her house was on Woodman Pk , an area I covered for 14 years , not where I expected the mayor to live , it’s a decent area ,certainly not upscale though .