New family member

Swamp_bucks

Well we got a call today from my Sister in law who has cocker spaniels for breeding.   One of her 8month old females doesnt do well around a bunch of other dogs so she doesnt want to breed her shes not aggressive just acts out and she doesnt want to pass the blood line down.  However she gets along great with kids and cats if shes the only dog.  So we are adopting her and only deal was we need to get her fixed.  

So next Friday we will be brining Mila home.  

20752.jpeg

• Like 14

Just had a couple more photos sent to us.  I have friday off so I'll be working on a small run/fenced area for her until she gets used to the property.    My 4yr old son is super excited about it he doesnt like cats but loves dogs now every kid has their own pet.

20835.jpeg

20825.jpeg

20830.jpeg

20839.jpeg

• Like 3

Training is going good.  We mastered sit today, she stops on a dead sprint when her name is called spins waits for her next command which for now is saying return with a slap on the left leg and she comes running to that side and sits at my feet.  She got out to 50-60yards and even out of sight and returned each time.

• Like 2