Aluminum Canoe For Sale

17 foot early 70s (best I remember) mfg aluminum canoe, I dont know the mfg. Very good shape with typical expected scrapes from family use over fifty years, no leaks (as of when last in the water about six years ago).  It has an old small professionally done repair...I was a kid, if I recall done by the seller when we got it. 

Great boat for family use, will easily last another fifty years with minimal reasonable care. Also listed on Craigslist. 450 or best reasonable. We are in the town of Constantia. Comes with two adult jackets, one youth and two paddles. 

image.thumb.png.4aa728c21e98d251914f24b80798f83e.png

• Like 1

Actually it sold last night (sat. 5-29). Hated to see it go, we had alot of adventures in it from Green Lake in Tully, to the Salmon River, Finger Lake chain, Lake Lila, Stillwater, Lowes Lake and Bog River Flow, ....Simply put the old girl was replaced by a younger and lighter Mad River Malecite which is much easier to move around. 

I had a number of calls on it (from Craigslsit) but everyone wanted me to commit to a price sight unseen....I only dicker in person. Old school. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...