One thing that has got better since Biden took office ?

Couldn’t wait till June 1st? Fine, I’ll bite. 

America’s self-respect and global standing has skyrocketed with Trump’s clown show out of the picture… We can also throw in that competent Covid crisis management and messaging has expedited the safe reopening of the country. 

Edited by Versatile_Hunter
  • Like 2
  • Haha 9
  • Confused 1

24 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

America’s self-respect and global standing has skyrocketed with Trump’s clown show out of the picture… We can also throw in that competent Covid crisis management and messaging has expedited the safe reopening of the country. 

Do you remember a time in US history when inflation was higher than it has been since he took office ?   How about illegal southern border crossings ?   Have you been to NY city lately, or downtown Rochester ?

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

Do you remember a time in US history when inflation was higher than it has been since he took office ?   How about illegal southern border crossings ?   Have you been to NY city lately, or downtown Rochester ?

No need to panic… 

https://www.macrotrends.net/2497/historical-inflation-rate-by-year

096D99AF-894A-424B-ADC7-CF0D60DF515A.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

This is your opinion, but you would be hard pressed to actually back any of this up with a factual data set.  It's purely propaganda gleaned from the biased Main Stream Media.  Some people believe whatever they are told to believe by the DNC's public propaganda arm.

For example, if our global standing has improved, why are so many of our enemies walking all over us right now?  Data sets are indicating we are now being seen as weak and ripe for exploitation by our enemies.  No economic indicators are positive and nothing regarding CV-19 management has changed, so it was always "competent" if that's the case.  If anything, the reopening hasn't been expedited at all.  It's still being stalled by totalitarian leftists.

The only thing Biden has improved, is people's understanding of what a mistake it was to put him in office.

Edited by Grouse
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Absolutely not true; quite the opposite, in fact. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

think you need to look better at these numbers.  2021 has barely started and been accounted for.  and i dont know if you grocery shop or get gas yourself but prices are up all over - dont see how you can miss that.  heres some better data for the last couple of months.  https://inflationdata.com/Inflation/Inflation_Rate/CurrentInflation.asp?reloaded=true

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Robhuntandfish said:

think you need to look better at these numbers.  2021 has barely started and been accounted for.  and i dont know if you grocery shop or get gas yourself but prices are up all over - dont see how you can miss that.  heres some better data for the last couple of months.  https://inflationdata.com/Inflation/Inflation_Rate/CurrentInflation.asp?reloaded=true

That was a good read thank you. I especially like how they calculate inflation using 2 decimal places instead of one, much more precise.

Some highlights: In the last 12 months, Gas is up 49.6%, used vehicle prices up 21%, Natural Gas up 12.1%. The only good/service to go down is medical care commodities,  down 1.7%.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, CapDistPatriot said:

That was a good read thank you. I especially like how they calculate inflation using 2 decimal places instead of one, much more precise.

Some highlights: In the last 12 months, Gas is up 49.6%, used vehicle prices up 21%, Natural Gas up 12.1%. The only good/service to go down is medical care commodities,  down 1.7%.

And really if the same formula that was used in the 90s and early 2000s were applied to today's numbers the rate is closer to 8%. 

5 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

You should get a gig on CNN

• Like 3