One thing that has got better since Biden took office ?

My ability to turn off the television and most news sources have gotten much better under the Biden "administration; I feel nothing as I tune him out; he has no ability to utter a coherent and complete statement and the VP is a giggling adolescent school girl...

• Like 4

14 hours ago, wolc123 said:

If anyone can think of one, please name it.  I am still waiting.

(1) Firearm sales

(2) Weight loss

I'm on the Biden diet plan, Since I can't afford to buy the normal amount of food I usually eat and I have to walk everywhere, because I can't afford gas.

Edited by Shoots100
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

I couldn't think of anything prior to starting this thread but Joe scored 2 since then.  First, I was able to walk into the local produce market, without wearing a mask, and pick up a 12 of Ruby red.  

Second, Joe broke from the radical left wing of his party and threw his support behind Isreal and against Hamas in the recent conflict.

20210523_122352.jpg

Edited by wolc123

On 5/24/2021 at 7:18 PM, Shoots100 said:

(1) Firearm sales

(2) Weight loss

I'm on the Biden diet plan, Since I can't afford to buy the normal amount of food I usually eat and I have to walk everywhere, because I can't afford gas.

What is your food cost increase?   

What is your food cost increase?   

Get ready. Im in the food business and manufacturers are presenting 5-10% cost increases now. Raw materials and labor are up but even worse is transportation costs. Which are a double whammy as retailers need to get food from their distribution centers to the stores

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

8 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Get ready. Im in the food business and manufacturers are presenting 5-10% cost increases now. Raw materials and labor are up but even worse is transportation costs. Which are a double whammy as retailers need to get food from their distribution centers to the stores

You sure this is Biden's fault and not Obama's?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Ive heard about lumber costs.   But I haven't seen any noticeable increases at stop and shop.  At least any that caught my attention.  I bought natures promise organic chicken breast the other day and it was the same price as it always is.  You would know better than me since your in the biz, but idk what shoots is talking about.  

3 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Oh yeah, that minor inconsequential thing that goes by the name of Covid... 

You feel its inconsequential then?

Having said that, I also believe that if Trump had been reelected , we would be in about the same position in terms of fighting COVID;  And, everything else would be better too!! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Northcountryman said:

You feel its inconsequential then?

Having said that, I also believe that if Trump had been reelected , we would be in about the same position in terms of fighting COVID;  And, everything else would be better too!! 

I wonder what snake oil he'd be peddling now