China virus lab or wet market?

Top U.S. health official calls for 'transparent' new probe into origins of pandemic 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/top-us-health-official-calls-for-transparent-new-probe-into-origins-of-pandemic/ar-AAKoXlw?ocid=SL5GDHP&li=BBnb7Kz 

Good luck ever getting the truth from Chinese leaders.  The evil and corrupt leaders in China will never bow to anyone.  The death and destruction the Chinese government has and will cause is of no consequence to them as proven by their evil ideology. 

The article states “His comments come after a U.S. intelligence report said three lab workers in Wuhan, China, fell ill in November 2019, before the first coronavirus cases were reported, adding to circumstantial evidence for a hypothesis that the virus could have escaped from a lab in the city.” 

• Was this “ground zero” that proves the source of the virus? 

The article states “It is our position that we need to get to the bottom of this, and we need a completely transparent process from China; we need the WHO to assist in that matter,” he said. “We don't feel like we have that now.”  

• When was the Chinese government ever honest and cooperative? 

Accurate world history has shown the evil Chinese leadership supportive of harming the United States by their support of North Korea in the Korean War and the North Vietnamese in the Vietnam War.  North Korea only exists today because the Chinese leadership supports and protects the evil and deranged leader Kim Jong-un estimated with a self-worth $5 billion! 

To think there were those calling former President Trump a racist for stopping flights in from China.  What were Trumps critics trying to cover up, the truth or their own ignorance of China's government?  Were the evil leaders of China using travelers from their country as biological warfare delivery devices? 

Hopefully the Biden Administration is doing this in a sincere and honest effort to reveal the truth or maybe just cover up the truth to protect the Chinese government. 

• Like 2

IT DIDN'T START WITH GAS CHAMBERS. IT STARTED WITH ONE PARTY CONTROLLING THE MEDIA. ONE PARTY CONTROLLING THE MESSAGE. ONE PARTY DECIDING WHAT IS TRUTH. ONE PARTY CENSORING SPEECH AND SILENCING OPPOSITION. ONE PARTY DIVIDING CITIIZENS INTO US "AND THEM" AND CALLING ON THEIR SUPPORTERS TO HARASS THEM "IT STARTED WHEN GOOD PEOPLE TURNED A BLIND EYE  AND LET IT HAPPEN.

• Like 2

People have been eating bats for how many hundreds of years? And no virus like this.

I have no doubt this was created in a lab. Whether it was released by accident or on purpose, we will never know the truth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 4

On 5/26/2021 at 10:46 PM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

People have been eating bats for how many hundreds of years? And no virus like this.

I have no doubt this was created in a lab. Whether it was released by accident or on purpose, we will never know the truth.

Yep and Ozzy Osbourne did eat them live in the 70s and he is still around lol    95% it was  man made  most likely and dr. Fauci knew all along. 

• Like 1

On 5/26/2021 at 10:46 PM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

right- and  - its just a coincidence that a person ate a bat and got a pandemic virus in the exact same town there is a virus testing lab.  Just coincidence, nothing to see here......sure. 

• Like 3

Here is another way to look at this virus lab versus wet market.  China has had wet markets, the entire country, for 1,000s of years without a pandemic outbreak.  The lab was built in 2003 (only 16 years before first cases), happens to be in Wuhan, and studies this specific virus.

In addition, China government arrested the doctor who first reported an epidemic in Wuhan.  There would be no reason to arrest him if this came from a wet market.

• Like 1

This was all panned. It was a bio attack on our country....either originating from or with help from those inside our country.  It was allowed to perpetuate to make Trump look bad. I know...this guy is nuts. But why is is that in the very same place it started (Wuhan) it was gone within a month or two? Because they already had the way to stop it!!

• Like 1

I seriously question anyone that doesn't think this came from a lab.....And i agree with @squirrelwhisperer that it very well could have been planned.  We know China could careless about their own people and hated Trump, and i believe people in our own country were in on it......Remember when all the Dems were saying come to China town, nothing to worry about, it was racist for Trump to ban travel too and from China......they needed to let it spread!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ApexerER said:

I seriously question anyone that doesn't think this came from a lab.....And i agree with @squirrelwhisperer that it very well could have been planned.  We know China could careless about their own people and hated Trump, and i believe people in our own country were in on it......Remember when all the Dems were saying come to China town, nothing to worry about, it was racist for Trump to ban travel too and from China......they needed to let it spread!

Yea but it spread global  it was killing people first in china italy and spain  way before ,If it was  planned I think its more likely people in that lab that did not like the Chinese gov   thought maybe they could change the gov of china by letting out that virus  making them look bad  maybe starting a war with usa . Doing it to get trump seems like a long shot how would they know it would have that out come before hand ? Or it was just a lab accident. The wet market story is the least likely that I'm sure of  . 

What scares me is how easy it was for the sheep to fall in line. I know a lot of very well educated people who still can’t see how it was a political play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same. It blows my mind

The media waa desperate to use something to get out trump . If not covid it would have been something else like a hurricane or flood or wildfire. The emails from doctor Fauci  look like it was more of a lab accident that they tried to cover up . Then a deliberate plan to get trump . Media just used it after the fact I think is most likely . But you never know with billion dollar China biden that may have been the plan all along . If the shoe was on the other foot dems would be having impeachment hearings right now over this.

• Like 1

On 6/3/2021 at 8:14 PM, phantom said:

Yea but it spread global  it was killing people first in china italy and spain  way before ,If it was  planned I think its more likely people in that lab that did not like the Chinese gov   thought maybe they could change the gov of china by letting out that virus  making them look bad  maybe starting a war with usa . Doing it to get trump seems like a long shot how would they know it would have that out come before hand ? Or it was just a lab accident. The wet market story is the least likely that I'm sure of  . 

It was no lab accident, it was intentional. It spread globally because they needed it to. It had to happen "organically." If it was done any other way it would have way too obvious that it was a targeted attack. If it had nothing to do with Trump, all the dumocraps would not have fought him and told people to go to China town for ice cream. If it was about the Chinese gov't, we would not have seen it disappear in China first. How would they know the outcome? Have you ever played chess?

40 minutes ago, squirrelwhisperer said:

It was no lab accident, it was intentional. It spread globally because they needed it to. It had to happen "organically." If it was done any other way it would have way too obvious that it was a targeted attack. If it had nothing to do with Trump, all the dumocraps would not have fought him and told people to go to China town for ice cream. If it was about the Chinese gov't, we would not have seen it disappear in China first. How would they know the outcome? Have you ever played chess?

So they killed people globally including there own to get trump maybe maybe not  doctor fauci  emails point to a lab accident not planed not to mention they can tell it came from a lab so either way now nobody in the world trust them anymore. and they would not be able to predict when the virus would get here either or how bad it would be .

dems and media would have used it anyway that's what they do they do the same with any bad thing that happens .

Edited by phantom

Global economic indicators for 2020 show every country in the world suffered a 10 to 20% reduction in their economy because of the pandemic, except for China.  It's economy gained 15% in 2020.  That is a lot to consider a coincidence and elevates suspicion this was totally intentional.  

When the facts point to possible intent, why are the Dems and the leftists in the US so averse to any investigation into the matter?  Could it be they are all in bed with the communists with regards to China dominating the world?

• Like 5

"The Biden administration has recently called for a 90-day intelligence community review into the origins of the pandemic, which is welcome news for those of us who have called COVID-19 a 'Chinese Chernobyl' demanding serious geopolitical accountability since day one — but sad news for those who may have presumed a modicum of intellectual honesty from our political elites. American politics is currently in the throes of a populist moment. That populist moment is characterized by widespread distrust of elites and a perceived ever-widening chasm between the ruling class's prerogatives and the wishes of the American people at large. As we finally begin to emerge from COVID-19, that chasm will only grow wider. The ruling class has finally sullied itself one time too many." —Josh Hammer

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Grouse said:

"The Biden administration has recently called for a 90-day intelligence community review into the origins of the pandemic, which is welcome news for those of us who have called COVID-19 a 'Chinese Chernobyl' demanding serious geopolitical accountability since day one — but sad news for those who may have presumed a modicum of intellectual honesty from our political elites. American politics is currently in the throes of a populist moment. That populist moment is characterized by widespread distrust of elites and a perceived ever-widening chasm between the ruling class's prerogatives and the wishes of the American people at large. As we finally begin to emerge from COVID-19, that chasm will only grow wider. The ruling class has finally sullied itself one time too many." —Josh Hammer

Be sides what you said ,You know what I am starting to  think they want to bio engineer  virus that just goes after people that already have medical problems to save money . To make Obamacare work. Think about it .

This virus seems to be bio engineered to do that all the people I know that died had other problems  .
And Cuomo put it in nursing home maybe as a test run of how effective it is . They saved billions in  medical savings 
Lots on the  left  are  that corrupt and crazy to do that in there minds its a good thing population control. and China forget about it they definitely would do that .
I mean you kill off someone that needs  expensive drugs , treatment care to stay alive you save so much money in the medical  system . 
This would sound crazy I know a few weeks ago but look at what's coming out now and its starting to sound not so crazy at all .
What do you think ?
Don't be surprised if once in a 100 year pandamic start happening every few years  now . 

Edited by phantom

27 minutes ago, virgil said:

Holy geez, the nonsense conspiracy theories that you guys can come up with.

With china you never know. on there own the left don't have the balls to do it but with china backing them now don't be so sure . doctor fouchi seems to have lots of friends in china for some reason and likes to write emails to them .  biden also has lots of business interests over there. 

Edited by phantom