China virus lab or wet market?

It took much less to investigate trump and anyone who new trump for 4 years . This bio engineering  viruses is more serious then anything they said trump did you are talking about offing millions of people  and why how it happened . These questions need to be investigated that is all I know .  

Edited by phantom

17 hours ago, Grouse said:

I recall hearing that when we were saying the virus originated in the Wuhan lab.  Time will tell, so hold onto your hat.

I don't doubt that it could have been created in a lab.  Linking it to all of your political boogeymen is silly- but, to be expected.

1 hour ago, virgil said:

I don't doubt that it could have been created in a lab.  Linking it to all of your political boogeymen is silly- but, to be expected.

If you were well versed in geopolitics, you wouldn't be so skeptical.  Failure to consider all possibilities proves one doesn't have an investigative mind and can be easily manipulated.

If one finds this funny, it's a sign of naivety. 

Edited by Grouse
  • Haha 3

On 6/3/2021 at 8:14 PM, phantom said:

Yea but it spread global  it was killing people first in china italy and spain  way before ,If it was  planned I think its more likely people in that lab that did not like the Chinese gov   thought maybe they could change the gov of china by letting out that virus  making them look bad  maybe starting a war with usa . Doing it to get trump seems like a long shot how would they know it would have that out come before hand ? Or it was just a lab accident. The wet market story is the least likely that I'm sure of  . 

I actually believe it was engineered and purposely let loose in China BY the Chinese Govt.  Who is most effected by the virus? the old and sick....What does China have too many of? people. The rest of the world was just collateral damage which China had no concern for. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

I actually believe it was engineered and purposely let loose in China BY the Chinese Govt.  Who is most effected by the virus? the old and sick....What does China have too many of? people. The rest of the world was just collateral damage which China had no concern for. 

i wouldn't put anything past the Chinese government.  Their disregard for their own people is well documented.  But, it's hard to believe that they wouldn't have been aware that the virus would not be contained within their own borders and that consequences would be enormous if it were ever proved that they purposely created a virus that had such horrific effects worldwide.  Also, if population reduction were their goal, it would be hard to explain their recent change allowing married couples to have three children as opposed to only one.  Lastly, the suggestion that the Chinese government is in cahoots with Democrats to unleash this thing in order to damage Trump is barely worth a response.

2 hours ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

they just changed the mandate on having children and upped it to three.  I dont think they did it intentionally, although i wouldnt rule it out for sure, but i can for sure believe it couldve gotten out and they covered it up.  I think thats the most likely. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, virgil said:

i wouldn't put anything past the Chinese government.  Their disregard for their own people is well documented.  But, it's hard to believe that they wouldn't have been aware that the virus would not be contained within their own borders and that consequences would be enormous if it were ever proved that they purposely created a virus that had such horrific effects worldwide.  Also, if population reduction were their goal, it would be hard to explain their recent change allowing married couples to have three children as opposed to only one.  Lastly, the suggestion that the Chinese government is in cahoots with Democrats to unleash this thing in order to damage Trump is barely worth a response.

I don't think it had anything to do with the Dems or Trump but I was not aware they changed the single child to the 3 child limit. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

they just changed the mandate on having children and upped it to three.  I dont think they did it intentionally, although i wouldnt rule it out for sure, but i can for sure believe it couldve gotten out and they covered it up.  I think thats the most likely. 

If I can put myself in an evil mindset I sure would think that in their utopia youth is more valuable and less costly that the aging in a population. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

If I can put myself in an evil mindset I sure would think that in their utopia youth is more valuable and less costly that the aging in a population. 

who really knows.  For a while it was only one child.  But i guess they need a larger workforce these days.  Either way its messed up 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Maybe they changed the 1 child rule because they found a better way to reduce the population. hmm like a bio engineered virus that kills off the old and sick . 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

looks like they are taking ideas from old scfi movies like logans run to make there perfect communist society

https://youtu.be/4k_RdafinYw

China changed the one child rule because the people want boys and for 25 years they have been aborting baby girls in favor of boys.  Now there is an entire generation of Chinese men of marriage age who cannot find a mate.  That's a fact.  That's what their one child policy did.

Communists societies have no use for the old or feeble, considering them bad for the collective.  In China, they are becoming expendable, when they were once revered.  That's communism at work.

Leftist Democrats have been in bed with the Chinese for years now.  To say they aren't is ignorant.

Edited by Grouse

The Sell Outs

For years, then-Senator Joe Biden had little net worth; until he struck it rich when he became vice president under Barack Obama. Now he has four homes and his immediate family are all doing very well. We know about Hunter Biden, including his addictions and other “issues.” Getting a position on the board of Burisma, a Ukrainian oil and gas company, was an awesome coincidence, eh? He had no experience in the oil and gas field. But … he did have a dad who was vice president.

Hunter’s gig almost went south as Burisma was under investigation for corruption, until his dad stepped in and threatened to withhold a billion dollars in aid if Ukraine didn’t fire the prosecutor. Biden later bragged about it. Still, nothing to see. Hunter flew on Air Force Two with his father and made big deals with Chinese firms tied directly to the Communist government.

Edited by Grouse

Today, Communist China spends much of its time and money calculating how to stand athwart the world like a modern-day Colossus.
It is prepared to do whatever is necessary to become the world’s leading superpower, including engaging in a global campaign of economic espionage.