My battle with Lowes

31 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

They told me Tonite the driver that was supposed to pick it up walked off the job. 

Can you blame him?  Lol.  Still, the old fridge would be hand delivered. 

My son worked for a local Lowes. He was Lumber "foreman" (after being Hardware "foreman"). I still know some of the  guys. They can't get any folks, so people don't show up and still have a job. They show up late and still have a job. They used to let folks return tools that are really not in the  boxes. Drove him nuts. this  was about 15 years ago. He is a deputy in our sheriffs dept. now. 

12 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Fridge was supposed to be picked up between 12-4 today....guess what it's still there. But did get a call that they were on their way....we shall see. 

I’d be screaming at the store manager,  just to take away some built up aggression.  You’re a better man than me.

Edited by Bionic

12 minutes ago, Bionic said:

I’d be screaming at the store manager,  just to take away some built up aggression.  You’re a better man than me.

Just picked it up.  I had already called the delivery manager, the store manager and the regional delivery manager. Next was corporate.  Regional delivery manager said they are going to send me a gift card. Lol. Wanna bet whether I see that or not? 

But it's gone. Crazy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Just picked it up.  I had already called the delivery manager, the store manager and the regional delivery manager. Next was corporate.  Regional delivery manager said they are going to send me a gift card. Lol. Wanna bet whether I see that or not? 

But it's gone. Crazy.

Glad it’s finally gone, and you don’t have to fill it up with dirt, and plant flowers in it. 

hope you had a nice birthday!

3 hours ago, Bionic said:

Glad it’s finally gone, and you don’t have to fill it up with dirt, and plant flowers in it. 

hope you had a nice birthday!

Thanks, the GF tells me it was my Lowe's b day present to pickup the fridge today.  It was a good day for sure and didn't want to sweat this stupid fridge issue. Glad they showed up cause I would've been on fire if they didn't. 

• Like 1