Majority of Americans support voter ID laws

Polls are silly.  And are 0% reliable.  Does anyone remember hillary vs trump????

If I polled 100 people on here about the 2nd amendment, I could make a headline that says “ 100% of Americans polled fully support the 2nd amendment “.   And if you polled 100 beta cucks from San Francisco you would get the exact opposite result with a headline like “ 100% of americans polled believe the 2nd amendment should be heavily restricted “.  

• Haha 1

Credible polling follows certain rules and standards.  The method used and the questions asked are also considered when a poll is judged to be credible.  Polls can be used to influence the public, but credible polling is still considered reliable.

I find it hard to believe many voters polled would say no voter ID should ever be required, because of the obvious chances for fraudulent votes.

And if they are completely silly, why does the left put so much effort into using them when they are pushing an agenda they can support with positive poll results?

Rasmussen is considered to be objective.

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/lifestyle/general_lifestyle/march_2021/75_support_voter_id_laws

In fall 2018, the Pew Research Center found that 76 percent of Americans favored requiring everyone to show a government-issued photo ID in order to vote, versus only 23 percent who opposed it. 

Edited by Grouse

Thing is.... I need to have ID to do ANYTHING else in today's society. Even getting a book from our local library requires an ID. One would think that having voter ID, would be at least as important as borrowing a book from a small library? That is, unless one does not care about voter fraud and vote misrepresentation??? Keeping our vote free from ANY, and ALL, fraud is essential to keeping the foundation of our constitution, from being subjected to any doubt. ANY doubt, only fans the fires of injustice. As we are seeing now throughout our government, with too many questions, and not enough answers. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Grouse said:

Yet the leftists try to stop it with baseless accusations of "voter suppression".  That's a lie, and they know it, but clueless people believe it.

If a legal voter cannot, or will not, give a simple ID to vote, perhaps they have a reason to be suppressed???

• Like 1
  • Haha 1