looking for suggestions...customized fishing lure wraps, etc.

dinorocks

I’m currently coordinating my 20th annual fishing trip for mid-August.  My brothers, son, and college buddies from all around the county meet up to canoe/camp/fish in the ADK area for about 5 days...between 8 and 20 guys typically participate each year.  I want to have some type of commemorative paraphernalia made up for the gang for our 20th...I was thinking cozzies but wanted something a bit more original (plus I need a minimum order of like 100..would probably spring for some if I could get maybe 25-50 made).  I like the idea of customized fishing lure wraps (made out of PVC) but I’m having a hard time finding a place to order about 25-50 with some text printed on them.  Would anyone have any ideas?  …or ideas how I could get something printed on them (PVC material) if I bought them ahead of time?  …or maybe some other idea of something I could hand out to celebrate our 20 years of fishing/canoeing/camping together?

Thanks in advance!

Dino

PS. If interested in seeing some picts from last year (small turn out due to travel restrictions), take a quick scan of this video...   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qcp2I4vyZIs

61CpU+fHHwL._AC_SL1100_.jpg

81jCsP3FkvL._AC_SL1100_.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thought I would circle back around regarding my 20th annual fishing trip...I had 13 guys join me...we all had a great time and caught lots of fish!!   Everyone loved the lure wraps...it's going to be hard for me to top that for next year!

Below is a link to a bunch of photos of the camping, fishing, and wallowing in the rivers!

• Like 3