100' flagpole

Red

I've been installing flagpoles for 9 years now. I've done a bunch of 80' poles actually just did one yesterday in Bath NY at GoodRich Auto.

Today I installed the largest aluminum flagpole that the manufacturer makes. It's a 110' pole 10' in the ground 100' exposed.

We did this one in Hamburg at West Herr at the corners of Camp and Southwestern. I temporarily raised the 20x30 flag to make sure everything was good then took it off until Mondays Flag day ceremony.

IMG_20210610_130918.jpg

IMG_20210610_122846.jpg

IMG_20210610_142715_01.jpg

• Like 37

1 hour ago, Moho81 said:

That defines go big or go home!!!!

What’s the name of the company you work for ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I work for Ace Flag out of Depew.

1 hour ago, Lawdwaz said:

Red.....the Chevy dealer (Bob Johnson) on Rt 15 at the 390 in Avon has a GIANT pole and flag.   Do you know how big it is???

Thank you.

52 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

Red
I drive past that West Herr on camp and southwestern daily......can't wait to take a closer look tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

That's the same flag pole that Salvatore's has 135' steel pole with a 30x60 flag on it.

53 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

Red
I drive past that West Herr on camp and southwestern daily......can't wait to take a closer look tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

Their gonna keep the flag off of it until Monday at 1 when they have their ceremony.   There's a 3' diameter goldball on top of the pole with a eagle with a 4' wrong span on top of the gold ball.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Red said:

Their gonna keep the flag off of it until Monday at 1 when they have their ceremony.   There's a 3' diameter goldball on top of the pole with a eagle with a 4' wrong span on top of the gold ball.

Makes me feel inadequate doing lawn care. Lol

• Haha 1

Wondering who the pole manufacturer is? lol

At one time I was told there were actually surprisingly few manufacturers of flag poles in the country. (when I briefly worked for one of them long long ago) 

5 hours ago, cas said:

Wondering who the pole manufacturer is? lol

At one time I was told there were actually surprisingly few manufacturers of flag poles in the country. (when I briefly worked for one of them long long ago) 

There are only a handful of major manufacturers in the country. This pole came from Concord American flagpoles. They are probably the largest in the country. The other large manufacturer of aluminum poles is Eder and PLP composites is one of the largest fiberglass flagpole manufacturers then there's a few that manufacture huge steel flagpoles.