Who’s missing an ambulance?

Nomad

So on Twitter I’m reading about a stolen ambulance going 100 mph on the thruway, taken in Utica ,  made it all the way to Rochester ! They would chase it then  break it off the chase,  Roch Pd would not chase at all when it entered the city . They made it to Irondequoit Bay where they drove it to Newport Marina ( a short distance from my buddy’s house )  then they drove it down a boat ramp into the Bay. He then started swimming away ..... and was picked up by a boater ! 

• Confused 1

59 minutes ago, Nomad said:

So on Twitter I’m reading about a stolen ambulance going 100 mph on the thruway, taken in Utica ,  made it all the way to Rochester ! They would chase it then  break it off the chase,  Roch Pd would not chase at all when it entered the city . They made it to Irondequoit Bay where they drove it to Newport Marina ( a short distance from my buddy’s house )  then they drove it down a boat ramp into the Bay. He then started swimming away ..... and was picked up by a boater ! 

Haha I was following along on twitter myself!! Only in crapchester

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Salmon_Run said:

Let me guess, parked running and unattended ?

Was there a patient aboard for the ride !! :scared:

wasn’t a police car .....

Taken out of the barn in Utica .

2EE231E8-85DC-4F52-8100-E5A3D7411097.png

Edited by Nomad