My Bemans are gone....

Well balz, Beman is out of business. Used the 340 classic Hunter forever.  I was checking my arrow stock and could use a few.  I'm down to about 10 and Beman is now out of business.  Recommendations on a new arrow to replace them....

Looking for a 340 carbon.  Easton's? Gold tips? 

On 6/13/2021 at 2:43 PM, Robhuntandfish said:

Well balz, Beman is out of business. Used the 340 classic Hunter forever.  I was checking my arrow stock and could use a few.  I'm down to about 10 and Beman is now out of business.  Recommendations on a new arrow to replace them....

Looking for a 340 carbon.  Easton's? Gold tips? 

Rob, It looks like Camofire has Bemans on their site today. https://www.camofire.com/index.php/Deals/52

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Otto said:

@Robhuntandfish  If you need to get some new arrows, check out AJ's Archery in Cazenovia.  I was there yesterday and he was very helpful in resetting my bow, and helping me select new arrows for hunting.  Great shop and service. 

They are def good. Been there a couple times just looking, nice shop  Thanks. 

I orderered a dozen online and they are on the way.  That gives me 20+ which will last me a long while. Esp if xbow ever passes for the full archery season and if it doesn't prob will have enough to last me til my next bow purchase.  

sounds like you're set. if you have reservations i'd look for precision hunter and the bowhunter model shafts too. only difference is the straightness. honestly somedays i can and somedays i can't tell the difference between 0.001" and 0.006" tolerances. especially at 40 yards and in from a well tuned bow.

if you switch to another brand, even Easton, your nock type and fit won't be the same or your grain per inch for weight will be different. spine others match.