Excelsior Pass ?

GreeneHunter

I got it after I got the J&J shot, and got both for one reason only . Both our daughters travel , one just got back from PR, and is booking a trip to Greece , the other is currently in NC then Virginia visiting friends who moved, awhile ago she was in Colorado . She has more trips planned as well .

They tend to do things on vacation like climb frozen waterfalls , kayak  , hike to close to edges and so on . Id like to be able to get to them if necessary and that often means air travel . 

• Like 1

I got it so I didn't have to carry around the vax card that doesn't fit in my wallet but I haven't been anywhere yet where I've been asked for proof of vax - stores, hotels, restaurants, daughter's basketball tournaments.....

Edited by MPHunter

Just got in the elevator of my building. An old lady asks if I've been vaccinated I say nah she goes oh I'll wait for the next one. Meanwhile this woman is already vaccinated herself! People are nutty

#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Just got in the elevator of my building. An old lady asks if I've been vaccinated I say nah she goes oh I'll wait for the next one. Meanwhile this woman is already vaccinated herself! People are nutty

#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

It's you.

It's you.
Yeah don't think so. If you're fully vaccinated you should have no issue riding with someone who isn't. And only a complete piece of garbage would go out in public if they were knowingly infected in the first place

#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

5 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Yeah don't think so. If you're fully vaccinated you should have no issue riding with someone who isn't. And only a complete piece of garbage would go out in public if they were knowingly infected in the first place

#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

Old ladies are usually good judges of character, no?

She's old. Maybe she at her age/wisdom didn't want to take the risk because life is finite and she's closer to the end than the beginning. So be it. She got you so wound up you're posting about a little old lady on a hunting forum.

1 hour ago, The Jerkman said:

#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

Maybe the vaccine was just small talk ,the real reason was she scared to go over the elevator intended working load limit ? 

Maybe the vaccine was just small talk ,the real reason was she scared to go over the elevator intended working load limit ? 
That's just rude it's a brand new elevator and I'm now at 205. And she weighed maybe 70lbs

#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

Just now, The Jerkman said:

That's just rude it's a brand new elevator and I'm now at 205. And she weighed maybe 70lbs

#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

I'm only cracking weight jokes because I still have a few pounds to shed so im allowed,I can make fun of bald people too.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I'm only cracking weight jokes because I still have a few pounds to shed so im allowed,I can make fun of bald people too.
Thankfully at least for now I have hair. But back to the main point of the thread I find the excelsior pass to be utter nonsense and will not be getting one anytime soon if ever

#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

52 minutes ago, phade said:

Back to the topic, I don't have one yet. Is it pretty much only logical for sporting events now? I've flown 2x since April and have never needed to show proof, etc.

@The_Real_TCIII just went to Jays game. I don't think he was asked for proof, but hopefully he'll chime in. I'm not aware of anyone having to show proof, so what is the point of the pass? I guess I don't get it

1 hour ago, The Jerkman said:

Thankfully at least for now I have hair. But back to the main point of the thread I find the excelsior pass to be utter nonsense and will not be getting one anytime soon if ever

#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

Smoke and mirrors to draw attention from them mishandling the last 18 + months. 

• Like 1

I got it after I got the J&J shot, and got both for one reason only . Both our daughters travel , one just got back from PR, and is booking a trip to Greece , the other is currently in NC then Virginia visiting friends who moved, awhile ago she was in Colorado . She has more trips planned as well .
They tend to do things on vacation like climb frozen waterfalls , kayak  , hike to close to edges and so on . Id like to be able to get to them if necessary and that often means air travel . 

My wife just flew back from Florida with my crew kid…no proof of vacc required in either direction with Delta

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

[mention=5278]The_Real_TCIII[/mention] just went to Jays game. I don't think he was asked for proof, but hopefully he'll chime in. I'm not aware of anyone having to show proof, so what is the point of the pass? I guess I don't get it

I was asked I had to show them the pass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I dont follow. You dont have to be vaccinated to fly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro