Saw Two Velvet Giants Tonight

The_Real_TCIII

36 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

In the creek in front of West Seneca West HS, keep an eye open if youre in the area. They will both be monsters!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Isn't West Seneca planning to do some heavy duty deer management?  Bummer for those bucks as they'll be the first to go. 

• Like 2

I saw at least one of those Sat morning.....he is a stud and way outside his ears. He was traveling with 3 other deer but I didn't see another buck. Was he walking in the green vegetation right along the creek? That would make a magazine type picture if someone took a time to snap a professional quality pic.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

I saw at least one of those Sat morning.....he is a stud and way outside his ears. He was traveling with 3 other deer but I didn't see another buck. Was he walking in the green vegetation right along the creek? That would make a magazine type picture if someone took a time to snap a professional quality pic.

Exactly right! I knew someone else would know of them

In the fall I'll take my boys on a drive through the WNY DDSO grounds off lydecker rd and then make our way back through West Seneca and down Orachard Park Rd all the while trying to see 100 deer. We usually top the 100 count....and sometimes come across some freaking studs hanging out in backyards. There are multiple 12 pt deer with some serious mass hanging around the West Seneca area.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

In the creek in front of West Seneca West HS, keep an eye open if youre in the area. They will both be monsters!

Photo or it didn’t happen.  That’s great the rule.  

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, greensider said:

This is actually called spot burning someone might be hunting them and now every poacher in the area will be there just saying I also saw 3 great bucks in pa this week that’s all the info I will give 

I dont think you can hunt where he saw the deer.

• Like 1

This is actually called spot burning someone might be hunting them and now every poacher in the area will be there just saying I also saw 3 great bucks in pa this week that’s all the info I will give 

If a buck walks into the public eye, he has to expect his pic will be taken and circulated. Come on! You sound like guys who blur out the backgrounds of fishing pics lol

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mlammerhirt said:

These bucks have been photographed a 1000 times since birth in the town of West Seneca....there is no hunting and I am pretty sure they all have pet names given to them by the locals.

If the buck is local and has a nickname @The_Real_TCIII will give him a dirt nap the minute he steps out into fair territory!  #Buckle. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3