New Float

LET EM GROW

Picked up a new boat last night. Sold our old one and scooped this one. Not exactly what I wanted but close enough. Mostly I couldn’t pass the deal I got on it. Picked it up for about half of what it’s worth.

2004 Stingray 195 LS Freedom 4.3merc. 300 hours. Boat is darn near in immaculate condition. All receipts and paperwork from dealer services. Can’t wait to enjoy summer.

1 owner. It’s nice knowing where the boat comes from.. 0153fbb750cccfba5352dae10b2c110f.jpg

e325b7cb2f0eb9d4dc2e4f10ace19c3c.jpg

3dc2b94f3f317fdc7755396744ee9b86.jpg

55488577c7746421e99d09fca585f9eb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 14

2 hours ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Congrats on the new toy! Looks very clean!

Very clean, Never been rained on, when it wasnt being towed the 5 minutes to the launch, or on the water, its been in this storage unit since day 1. Didnt touch water last year. The man is my welder here at work and I know how he cares for his stuff. Mans got a heart of gold and cut me a good deal. 

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, ApexerER said:

Nice! Amazing that you found one that wasn't way over priced....Have Fun!

I work with the guy, hes at retirement age and cares greatly for everything he owns. IT couldn't have worked out better. Could easily turn this around and profit big time if we wanted to.  But we will enjoy it for a long time instead. Thanks! 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

Stingray makes a nice boat.  We had a 1982 17’ with a 170hp IO…….that thing flew and it was a well built vessel.  

Have a great time on the water with your family this summer!

I believe it! Thank you sir. I Cant wait to see how this thing rides compared to the 86 Bayliner Capri i just sold. Id imagine the difference will be night and day..

Forgot to mention, I love that this is the Freedom model with a cool American Flag decal on both sides along the logo. You can just make it out around my F.A. in picture 1 lol 

That is clean. We've always been a Regal or Stingray family growing up. I just don't get enough free time on the water to justify the spend. Down south you have such a longer season. But hey, if you enjoy it enough, then it's worth it!!!! But that puppy is clean and that motor is proven over the years.

• Like 1

That is clean. We've always been a Regal or Stingray family growing up. I just don't get enough free time on the water to justify the spend. Down south you have such a longer season. But hey, if you enjoy it enough, then it's worth it!!!! But that puppy is clean and that motor is proven over the years.

What a difference. My 86 Bayliner was mint and solid but this thing is amazing. Got it out Saturday for a few before the storm..

Got out Saturday .. water choppy but we still had fun. 808339ce03a4ad4e12a41312251d6b8a.jpg
0a6babfadc9732b839a806516de03ae7.jpg
9c18c1ef57286b2cc031194380d208f6.jpg

So I picked up a 2000 rinker very similar to yours and I just noticed my rinker and you boat doesnt have any boat cleats mounted on the sides for bumpers....... so the guy who is installing the fish finder I got from @chrisw is also putting on 4 cleats for me as well to use when rafting with friends or at a dock that may cause some dock rash to the boat.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

So I picked up a 2000 rinker very similar to yours and I just noticed my rinker and you boat doesnt have any boat cleats mounted on the sides for bumpers....... so the guy who is installing the fish finder I got from [mention=5688]chrisw[/mention] is also putting on 4 cleats for me as well to use when rafting with friends or at a dock that may cause some dock rash to the boat.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

Mine has the easy slot fenders that have button you insert into the slots on the side of the boat. No bumper cleats just a slotted design to drop he fender into. It has standard cleats front middle and rear on port and starboard sides. I’ll see if I can find a picture of the fender design. Basically these, you can see the circles down on the side of the boat

d32ac76c7dbcbfe19527e75f94fa7bab.jpg

• Like 1

300 hours is nothing for that year boat, I'll have that in 2 years!

Sent from my moto g fast using Tapatalk

I agree. We only get a few days a month right now with life the way it is.

My 86 I just sold had 113 hours when it left my house Friday evening LOL. All original. Had it for sale here.

• Like 1