Teloscopic stabilizers .

So I have a  kubota bx tractor with the old turnbuckle style stabilizers.  I really hated them . Time consuming  pain in the butt, knuckle busting pieces of crap . They worked  lose and bend / break off. I have replaced /repaired mine 2 times in 5 years .. 

I found telescoping ones from an outfit in S.Carolina as up till recently Kubota didnt offer them . I just installed  mine from Stableworks. Perfect fit installed in 5 minutes. Took longer to get the old ones off as the shackle pins were bent  .

The old turnbuckle stabilizers. 20210619_104001.thumb.jpg.e88a30f31d7381fd1fde9952042bccd7.jpg

The new teloscopic stabilizers installed.

20210619_104007.thumb.jpg.ee13a74d30e604011ba8fa40d79fabc1.jpg

The owner is a great guy to deal with .   As he works out of his home and makes them one at a time ,It did take a while for him to get to my order but we'll worth the wait. 

I don't know about green or red tractors but most subs don't come with them if they offer them at all. I know my BIL had to pay extra for the ones on his m series  kubota and his deer .

I see kubota now offers them for subs as of earlier this year . I had already made the order with Marc and felt obligated to honor the order. Im glad I did . 

Now to figure  out a way to plumb a hydraulic top link .

Edited by Nytracker
  • Like 1