2021 Bow Season Count Down

Red

15 minutes ago, sodfather said:

I’m not sure if Al has hunted before but he had about a pound of  venison jerky that @Jeremy Kmade and now he’s shooting . 

i feel like something semi auto is more his speed.  But that would be great if he started hunting.  There is gonna be some good stories for sure . 

Edited by Robhuntandfish

Tags bought in NY and PA, scouting trip for PA done, all the scouting in NY done, bow shooting good, broadheads flying good, new stand and sticks with mods done. I will double check again before season and put an edge on the heads and will continue to practice with my new setup. Next is wash clothes and let then dry and into a container and hurry up and wait for the season to get here.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lucky118 said:

Use to be in the 20s come morning of the first day of bow.  Now its 70s till mid November.  Hard to get excited about that lol. Hated it when i hunted down south still hate it.

I can relate to that. I am over summer,but I will still gladly bowhunt in a t shirt. I prefer cooler temps of course.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

I can relate to that. I am over summer,but I will still gladly bowhunt in a t shirt. I prefer cooler temps of course.

Always  fun swatting skeeters while trying to sit still in a stand with sweat running down your back  lol

Edited by Lucky118

54 minutes ago, Swamp_bucks said:

Tags bought in NY and PA, scouting trip for PA done, all the scouting in NY done, bow shooting good, broadheads flying good, new stand and sticks with mods done. I will double check again before season and put an edge on the heads and will continue to practice with my new setup. Next is wash clothes and let then dry and into a container and hurry up and wait for the season to get here.

When does PA open?  Starting off the season there or going later in the year?

14 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

When does PA open?  Starting off the season there or going later in the year?

Only time that worked for everyone was early season so we will get down there the evening of October 12th and leave Sunday the 17th.  Then if people have tags left we will probably go down there opening day of gun

Edited by Swamp_bucks

5 minutes ago, Swamp_bucks said:

Only time that worked for everyone was early season so we will get down there the evening of October 12th and leave Sunday the 17th.  Then if people have tags left we will probably go down there opening day of gun

What matters most is making it work for all going and have fun.  Might even get a deer or two.  Hopefully you'll hit a nice cold front in those days.  Good luck 

• Like 1