2021 Bow Season Count Down

Red

54 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Im prepared for a well deserved roasting and possible even a lifetime ban from the site after I type this......

Im going to Disney from 11/2-7. My entire extended family is going and with school/sports/college thats the only week that works for everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Meh, I'm going to Nashville October 9th-11th. It's our 15th Wedding Anniversary at the end of September and that was time that just happened to work. I hunted HARD last bow season without any results and almost burned myself out. I figured this was a good way to take some time off hunting.  

• Like 1

Bought the HHA sight here from moog5050 and ordered their rest as well, I will start shooting after that is on if I can (have surgery on little toe on left foot tomorrow) and start getting ready. I have been doing some light weight lifting to help out the shoulder that has been operated on twice and the one that has been operated on once and hope I am in shooting for soon. I will have to shoot from the sitting position to start out, I can't put any weight on the toe for 6 weeks. I fear I am looking at a third surgery on the left shoulder though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Moho81 said:

Meh, I'm going to Nashville October 9th-11th. It's our 15th Wedding Anniversary at the end of September and that was time that just happened to work. I hunted HARD last bow season without any results and almost burned myself out. I figured this was a good way to take some time off hunting.  

I might be in Nashville for a work conference 10/6 - 10/8. we'll just miss each other!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Im prepared for a well deserved roasting and possible even a lifetime ban from the site after I type this......

Im going to Disney from 11/2-7. My entire extended family is going and with school/sports/college thats the only week that works for everyone

11/2 = the greatest day in hunting history

• Like 3

When bow season arrives I'll be ready. No changes in equipment. Will shoot sporadically between now and then, at the club and the farm, to not burn out my shoulders. I'm looking at redemption on a huge Pine Bush buck, I had to let down on last November. If I can pull it off, he will be my biggest bow buck in over 40 years of bow hunting.

• Like 6

9-11 sucks anyway

• Like 1

Is there a full moon somewhere in the middle of that to make it more palatable?!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I’ll be in Nashville next weekend for our 20th anniversary…Average minds think alike!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

On 6/24/2021 at 7:26 AM, The_Real_TCIII said:

My wife’s  good friend got a group of 8 or so going to Ireland the  around first week of November. Mrs Nomads reply to the invite was, sorry that’s the best week of bow hunting !

Im with Biz, summers on I’ll think of bow once I walk out in the morning and it seems very cool out .

• Like 1

On 6/24/2021 at 8:14 AM, Arcade Hunter said:

I do believe I will be there also during that time... Maybe meet up for a Disney beer!

We need a pic of this with Bambi right during the rut!  (And i mean the cartoon deer , not Bambi at the glitter palace in South Beach) 

Wait .....either pics are acceptable. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2