War with china

18 hours ago, GreeneHunter said:

Their not all stupid .... are they ?   LOL

I suppose not. I mean, they did hack a gas line. I bet a couple million doomsday preppers made a mess in the front of their pants when that news broke.

I personally made some predictions to my wife and a couple other people when the pandemic hit.

One was this forum would turn into a raging circus of politics, worse then ever. I was way off with that one. :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

I'm not convinced that they would try, but I wouldnt put it past them, either- world domination would be their motivation if they were to make such an audacious move.

World domination,you gotta be kidding me. No one country will take over the world,that is ludicrous. 

You guys worry about  what you want,but do make sure you worry.

Edited by BowmanMike

I dont believe I said anything about worrying about it currently, did I?

I agree with you that no country would likely be successful in such an effort , but based on your response, are you suggesting that world domination has neever been attempted in the past? 

Nazi Germany & Japan in WWII; Germany WWI, etc. : Really?

3 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

Why would China attack their best customer? So we buy more of their stuff? 

Good thing some people on here have a clear view of all things,maybe they could explain the motivation to me? Maybe blast through my indoctrination ignorance?

How about the leftist plan to do away with ALL borders and national sovereignty to install one world government?  Who do you think will be running that government?  China has no plans of going to war with the US, but do plan on running the world.

5 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

World domination,you gotta be kidding me. No one country will take over the world,that is ludicrous. 

With the world depending on automation and computers for almost everything we need to survive, Dominance can be achieved without firing a shot.

This was proven when hackers took out the oil supply pipeline for a couple of days in southeastern US.

Imagine the crippling effect that could be achieved with a serious hack into more major areas of our infrastructure that brain dead President Biden pointed out to Putin and the world ?

Why worry about China and Russia, when the Dems are doing more damage than they can ever do.

China and Russia are just two of the Vultures circling the USA, waiting for it to die before they land to pick the bones clean.

Edited by Shoots100
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I bet there are more Chinese spies in Democrat's beds than in all of South Korea.

But hey, living with blinders on is a choice, and the left is all about choice if it supports their agenda.  If it doesn't, you're a racist, bigot, homophobe.

On 6/29/2021 at 12:51 PM, Grouse said:

How about the leftist plan to do away with ALL borders and national sovereignty to install one world government?  Who do you think will be running that government?  China has no plans of going to war with the US, but do plan on running the world.

Appears to be one of the few times I disagree with something you said.

China IS currently at war with us, and winning! 

1 hour ago, Grouse said:

But not a "shooting" war.

620,000 dead Americans from Covid 19. Dead is dead!

Those who suffered slow, painful, frightening, lonely Covid 19 deaths, as well as the health care workers caring for them,  and those showing up every day to keep the health care system going since day one of this pandemic can tell you this is a war. 

I believe China has corrupted and owns our politicians of both parties and our system as whole, including the media. 

The sooner people wake up and realize it's not just a "Democrat thing" the sooner they can come together as one to try and save our country. 

Edited by New York Hillbilly
grammar
  • Like 1

On 6/29/2021 at 10:03 AM, Northcountryman said:

I'm not convinced that they would try, but I wouldnt put it past them, either- world domination would be their motivation if they were to make such an audacious move.

That's probably what people thought just befor the bombs fell on pearl harbor .  Fear of your opponent / enemy is the thing that keep countrys from fighting each other  in the long run just think about how many wars there have been . I'm not sure the tranny army biden is making  is sending the right message.  I suppose seeing  a bunch of trannys running with dildos for bayonets on the end of there  rifles in the new biden adds that they  are coming out with could be helpful I'm sure lol 

The Chinese  want to control us with out fighting a war . What they are doing is bribing all the politicians and big companys of this country once you control them there is no need to have a physical war  that's there thinking   they been doing this all around the world . And its been pretty effective up until now .

Btw  the are doing to us what  

sung su art of war teaches in his book  

• (((((  “The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” ... ]]]
  • “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. ...
  • “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”

• Like 3

On 6/29/2021 at 12:20 PM, BowmanMike said:

sung su art of war

• “The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” ...
  • “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. ...
  • “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”

They plan on taking us over with out firing a shot 

Hunter biden got a billion dollars that to the Chinese was more effective then spending it on bombs to get biden to kiss Chinese xxx

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Grouse said:

I bet there are more Chinese spies in Democrat's beds than in all of South Korea.

But hey, living with blinders on is a choice, and the left is all about choice if it supports their agenda.  If it doesn't, you're a racist, bigot, homophobe.

Or just an idiot. 

On 6/27/2021 at 2:51 PM, DirtTime said:

suppose not. I mean, they did hack a gas line. I bet a couple million doomsday preppers made a mess in the front of their pants when that news broke.

I did look at the  full tanks in our cars, along with the full cans in our sheds / outbuildings and figured we’d be good for at least a month if need be  . Shortages due to supply chain issues, ransomsware ( ever increasing ) panic buying, natural or man made events have little to no affect on my family . 

My sister did have some issues driving back from their  FLA home ,so they stayed at their condo in South Carolina for a couple days till stations along the route got resupplied . Teaching moment for them ,never let your tank go below 1/2 and carry a few hundred bucks , if need be ,pay some hick $50 for 5 gallons he’s got on hand for his atv .