War with china

One has to remember anyone who disagrees with a leftist will be labeled something derogatory by that leftist, without any explanation as to why that label applies to you.  Why?  Because you disagree with the things they have been told to swallow by their handlers.  They can't defend their derogatory labeling with any semblance of reason or logic.  They just exhibit contempt for you because you refuse to comply with their beliefs.  It's a totalitarian mindset.  Not one open to civil debate. 

5 hours ago, Grouse said:

One has to remember anyone who disagrees with a leftist will be labeled something derogatory by that leftist, without any explanation as to why that label applies to you.  Why?  Because you disagree with the things they have been told to swallow by their handlers.  They can't defend their derogatory labeling with any semblance of reason or logic.  They just exhibit contempt for you because you refuse to comply with their beliefs.  It's a totalitarian mindset.  Not one open to civil debate. 

Oh, Grouse. Get over yourself. You do the exact same things. The only difference between you and the people you despise is your point of view. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, virgil said:

Oh, Grouse. Get over yourself. You do the exact same things. The only difference between you and the people you despise is your point of view. 

That's a completely false accusation.  I challenge you to prove it.  When do I ever stoop to derogatory comments unless responding to the same?  And if I do go derogatory, I'll tell you exactly why I'm doing so with facts.  These hit and run insults are the sign of a coward.

I debate.  I don't stoop to low class innuendo or personal attacks.  I will attack opposing viewpoints and opinions with a civil post, unless the other person stoops to personal attacks, or snarky insults, when they cannot support their opinions.

The difference between me and them is I will always support my opinions with data and stats to verify them, and some people just can't handle losing a debate because they can't do the same.

I'm always open to civil debate and will defend my positions professionally.  Few leftists will ever do the same.  They are too filled with hate and delusional moral superiority to do likewise.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Grouse said:

That's a completely false accusation.  I challenge you to prove it.  When do I ever stoop to derogatory comments unless responding to the same?  And if I do go derogatory, I'll tell you exactly why I'm doing so with facts.  These hit and run insults are the sign of a coward.

I debate.  I don't stoop to low class innuendo or personal attacks.  I will attack opposing viewpoints and opinions with a civil post, unless the other person stoops to personal attacks, or snarky insults, when they cannot support their opinions.

The difference between me and them is I will always support my opinions with data and stats to verify them, and some people just can't handle losing a debate because they can't do the same.

I'm always open to civil debate and will defend my positions professionally.  Few leftists will ever do the same.  They are too filled with hate and delusional moral superiority to do likewise.

You call anyone and everyone who doesn't agree with you a lefty, even though many of us are not. So, that's an insult unto itself to any right leaning American. Just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean they aren't on the same political side as you, it just means they have a different POV or perspective then climbing into the bomb shelter when a neighbor farts.

Edited by DirtTime
spelling

Another hyperbolic false accusation starts your post.  "Everyone and anyone" is being used here to imply you are supported by more people than you are.  I call people who support unconstitutional ideas and far left, Marxist ideology, a leftist.  BTW, that is not a liberal.  Liberals support the US Constitution and freedom, but take it to extremes.  But at least they believe in Constitutional rights and letting people exercise them.  For example, they are against oppressive gun control.

Anyone who supports taking away rights, or silencing free speech, enlarging the scope and power of government to control the people, or taxing political opponents to buy the votes of their base, is a leftist, whether they find the moniker insulting or not.

Anyone who voted for Democrats in 2020, or supports Biden now, is a leftist, whether they realize it or not, because all the things they are promoting or doing to this country right now are right out of the Marxist rule book.

The term "right leaning" itself implies a person is not consistent in their political ideology, sometimes supporting the Constitution and sometimes opposing it.  The Rule of Law under the Constitution is not fluid.  The Constitution is a legal document.  It is not subject to interpretation, and it says what it says and doesn't say what it doesn't say.  Support for any misguided interpretation of it, to suppress rights, or create "rights" not originally in it, which are really government granted privileges that can be taken away by the same government that granted them, is leftist.

I won't shy away from defending my positions.  I'm willing to have a civil debate about anything I post with anyone who cares to be civil and put forth a compelling argument, and I'll do it without being lewd, crude, or devolving into hyperbolic imagery or analogy.  But I find people who defend leftist ideology are not capable of civil debate, preferring to be vague with their position and resorting to personal attacks when frustrated with facts, because their position will not hold water.

I'm sorry if some people find the term "leftist" offensive, but I find leftist ideology to be more than that.  It's dangerous.

What really bothers me about the left is the hatred they seem to have for this country and its history . USA 200 , 300 years ago was no different then what was going on in any other part of the world . Slavery, war,racism ,  was the norm back then all around the world . We have evolved from that ,so Why keep on bringing it up as if it has anything to do with the people of today  . I mean if you tried to go to africa or asia  200 , 300 years ago with out a army you would have had the same bad things happen to you as what happen here . That's just the way the world was back then life was much harder and people just thought about staying alive  .  Now we can afford to be nice to each other . Back then it was just about survival . Still is in some parts of the world even today .